PhD, Associate Professor E.V. Mukhina
Smolensk State University of Sports, Smolensk
Objective of the study was to consider the current directions of modernization of master's education in the field of physical culture and sports in the context of the changing educational priorities of the state.
Methods and structure of the study. A long-term pedagogical research dedicated to the actualization of master's education in the field of physical culture and sports, conducted on the basis of the Smolensk State University of Sports, has been carried out. Conclusions about the expediency of developing and improving the training of masters in the field of physical culture are based on: data from multivariate analysis and synthesis of research literature on the research problem; the results of comprehensive pedagogical monitoring of master's programs implemented in Russian universities that provide physical education; materials of an expert survey of industry specialists.
Results and conclusions. The specificity of master's training, expressed in in-depth scientific orientation and professional orientation, allows maintaining the continuity of existing academic levels. The development of the magistracy in the format of changing the modern educational priorities of higher education is a complex progressive process, the success of which can be facilitated by innovative author's projects. The concept of educational and professional management, indicated in the text of this publication, can be considered as an example of the practical implementation of this direction.
Keywords: master's education, state priorities, the branch of physical culture and sports, educational and professional management.
- Balashov V.V., Zakharov D.K., Lagunov G.V. Magistratura v vuzakh Rossii [Master's degree in Russian universities]. Moscow: Ekonomicheskoye obrazovaniye publ., 1999. 132 p.
- Zhukova N.M., Chistova Ya.S. Istoriya stanovleniya i razvitiya magisterskogo obrazovaniya v Rossii [History of formation and development of master's education in Russia]. Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU publ., 2013. No. 4. pp. 17-21.
- Intervyu V.N. Falkova o podrobnostyakh otkaza Rossii ot bolonskoy sistemy [Interview with V.N. Falkov on the details of Russia's refusal from the Bologna system] [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5381815 (date of access: 04.08.2022).
- Mukhina E.V., Monastyrev S.N., Panarin A.I. Otsenka otraslevykh rezervov bakalavriata dlya magisterskoy podgotovki v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Evaluation of branch reserves of bachelor's degree for master's training in the field of physical culture and sports]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. 2022. No. 1 (81). pp. 99-103.
- Mukhina E.V., Gretz I.A. Strategiya pedagogicheskogo monitoringa sostoyaniya magisterskoy podgotovki v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Strategy of pedagogical monitoring of the state of master's training in the field of physical culture and sports]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2019. No. 10 (176). Part 2. pp. 230-233.