O.A. Ozerova1, 2
PhD, Associate Professor L.A. Parfenova1
1Volga Region State University of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, Kazan
2ANO Research Center "Theory and Practice of Physical Culture and Sports"
Objective of the study was to theoretically substantiate the content and algorithm for the implementation of digital competencies of a specialist in the field of adaptive physical culture.
Methods and structure of the study. During the experiment, a theoretical analysis of scientific papers devoted to the study of the structure of information and digital technologies, as well as their application in professional activities, was carried out. The competences of the future specialist, determined by the federal state educational standard of higher education in the direction of training 49.03.02 "Physical culture for persons with disabilities in the state of health (adaptive physical culture)", are considered.
Results and conclusions. Based on the consideration of digital technology procedures: automated search, processing, storage, presentation and transmission of information, the competencies that a specialist must possess when performing certain tasks of information production are identified. The definition of digital competence is formulated as the possession of knowledge, skills and abilities for the production of digital information, as well as ensuring its safe storage and transmission in an electronic network environment.
Keywords: digital information, digital technologies, information production, knowledge, skills, personal qualities, specialist in adaptive physical culture.
- Voronov I.A. Informatsionnyye tekhnologii v fizicheskoy kulture i sporte [Information technologies in physical culture and sports]. Electronic textbook. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg GUFK im. P.F. Lesgafta publ., 2005. 80 p.
- Kashuba V.A., Ziyad Hamidi Ahmad Nasrallah, Khabinets T.A. Opyt ispolzovaniya kompyuternykh multimedia tekhnologiy v praktike adaptivnogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Experience of using computer multimedia technologies in the practice of adaptive physical education]. Pedagogika, psikhologiya, i mediko-biologicheskiye problemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta. Kharkovskoye oblastnoye otdeleniye Natsionalnogo olimpiyskogo komiteta Ukrainy. No. 12. 2008. pp. 41-50.
- Naydis I.O. Tsifrovaya kompetentsiya kak bazovyy faktor uspeshnoy professionalnoy deyatelnosti [Digital competence as a basic factor for successful professional activity]. MODERN SCIENCE. Nauchno-informatsionnyy izdatelskiy tsentr «Institut strategicheskikh issledovaniy». No. 11-4. 2019. pp. 126-131.
- Nazarenko L.D., Timoshina I.N., Parfenova L.A. Mezhpredmetnyj podhod v fizicheskom vospitanii shkol'nikov, imeyushchih otkloneniya v sostoyanii zdorov'ya [Interdisciplinary approach in physical education of schoolchildren with health disorders]. Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2013. № 1. P. 53-59.
- Parfenova, L.A. Soderzhanie i organizaciya fizicheskogo vospitaniya mladshih shkol'nikov special'noj medicinskoj gruppy [The content and organization of physical education of primary school children of a special medical group]. PhD dis. abstract. – Nab.CHelny, 2009. 24 р.
- Rusman G.S., Rodionov V.S. Tsifrovaya informatsiya kak soderzhatelnyy element komponentov tsifrovoy industrii s pozitsii prava (na primere kiberbezopasnosti) [Digital information as a content element of the components of the digital industry from the standpoint of law (on the example of cybersecurity)]. OOO «Yuzhno-Uralskiy yuridicheskiy vestnik, Problemy prava. 2020. No. 5 (79). pp. 100-104. DOI: 10.14529/pro-prava200518.