PhD, Associate Professor M.Yu. Stepanov1
PhD, Associate Professor M.B. Salamatov2
Specialist of the Russian national team in Thai boxing V.V. Mustaeva1
1Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture and Sports, Tchaikovsky
2Russian University Sport(SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to scientifically substantiate a set of control exercises for assessing and correcting the perception of space-time parameters of combatants.
Methods and structure of the study. The scientific work was carried out at the Federal State Budgetary Institution "South Sport" in Kislovodsk, in which the men's and women's national teams of Russia in Thai boxing in the amount of 43 people took part.
Results and conclusions. The complex included the following exercises: “individual meter”, a jump with open and closed eyes back and forth, which allows assessing the contribution of visual and tactile analyzers in the control of athletes’ movements; exercise "individual 30 s" in the form of jumps with closed eyes, which provides additional information about the state of anatomical trains according to T. Myers; exercise "decision-making speed" for 30 s, which allows assessing the state of the athlete's central nervous system before the second training session.
Keywords: chronotope, decision speed, jumping with closed eyes for individual 30 seconds, individual meter, T. Myers anatomical trains, BlazePod sensor.
- Belyaeva V.A., Khetagurova L.G. Issledovaniye psikhofiziologicheskoy adaptatsii u vospitannikov suvorovskogo uchilishcha [The study of psychophysiological adaptation in pupils of the Suvorov School]. Teoreticheskiye i prikladnyye aspekty sovremennoy nauki. 2014. No. 5-2. pp. 18-21. EDN TFRKPX.
- Grakhov I.A., Zebzeev V.V., Zdanovich O.S. et al. Testovaya otsenka razvitiya koordinatsionnykh sposobnostey kikbokserov na etape sovershenstvovaniya sportivnogo masterstva [Test assessment of the development of kickboxers' coordination abilities at the stage of improving sportsmanship]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2022. No. 5. pp. 23-25.
- Kaliberda E.A., Fedyushov D.A. Primeneniya informatsionnykh tekhnologiy dlya diagnostiki psikhomotornykh funktsiy studentov-sportsmenov igrovykh vidov sporta [Applications of information technologies for the diagnostics of psychomotor functions of students-athletes of team sports]. Nauchno-metodicheskiy elektronnyy zhurnal Kontsept. 2018. No. Vol. 11. pp. 71-77. EDN VMIAWG.
- Stepanov M.Yu., Maltsev G.S., Mustaev R.V. et al. Kontrol funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya vysokokvalifitsirovannykh tayskikh bokserov na predsorevnovatelnom etape podgotovki [Control of the functional state of highly qualified Thai boxers at the precompetitive stage of training]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2022. No. 8. pp. 96-97.
- Herssens N., Verbeek E., Hallmans E., Vereek L., Vincent Van Rompuy, Says W. Otlichayutsya li prostranstvenno-vremennyye parametry i izmenchivost pokhodki v techeniye zhizni zdorovykh vzroslykh? [Do spatiotemporal parameters and gait variability differ during the lifetime of healthy adults?]. Systematic review. Posture of gait. July 2018; 64:181-190. doi: 10.1016/j.gaitpost.2018.06.012. Epub 2018, June 12th. PMID: 29929161.