Dr. Hab., Associate Professor G.A. Kuzmenko1
Dr. Hab., Associate Professor, Professor Ch.T. Ivankov1
PhD, Associate Professor I.S. Maryin1
1Moscow State University of Education, Moscow
Objective of the study was to highlight the methodological features of the development of the ability for reflexive analysis by young judoists aged 15-16 of problem areas of special physical fitness.
Methods and structure of the study. As research methods, we used: pedagogical observation, interviewing, semantic, comparative, factor analysis (Factor Loadings (Varimax raw); determination of the reliability of the increase in results using the Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, p-level.
Results and conclusions. The conducted scientific work made it possible to state the need to improve the reflexive skills of judoists aged 15-16 in the analysis of problem areas of special physical fitness and the reasons for the ineffective execution of a technical and tactical technique or combination based on the creation of pedagogical conditions for the harmonization of sports behavior, which provides the young athlete with a deeper understanding of the essence of pedagogical recommendations and their inclusion in the individual system of requirements for the quality of activities.
Keywords: young judoists, special physical fitness, self-assessment, reflexive skills, coach's attitudes, concretization of meanings, involvement in the system of requirements.
- Kabanova E.A., Kuzmenko G.A. Proyektirovaniye sredstv vospitaniya skorostnoy vynoslivosti u yunykh dzyudoistov 15-16 let s uchetom individualnykh trudnostey realizatsii sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti [Designing the means of educating speed endurance in young judoists aged 15-16, taking into account individual difficulties in the implementation of competitive activities]. Innovatsii i traditsii v sovremennom fizkulturnom obrazovanii [Innovations and traditions in modern physical education]. Proceedings Interuniversity scientific-practical conference on March 22, 2017. Moscow: MSGU publ., 2017. 474 p. pp. 160-168.
- Lubysheva L.I. Kompetentnost sovremennogo trenera - zapas «professionalnoy prochnosti» [The competence of a modern coach is a reserve of "professional strength"]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2020. No. 8. p. 9.
- Martyn I.A., Nadezhdina A.O., Bazykin N.V. Refleksivnost sportsmenov v igrovykh vidakh sporta [Athletes' reflexivity in team sports]. Eksperimentalnyye i teoreticheskiye issledovaniye v XXI veke: problemy i perspektivy razvitiya [Experimental and theoretical research in the 21st century: problems and development prospects]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference: in 3 parts. Rostov-on-Don: Yuzhnyy universitet (IUBiP) publ., 2018. pp. 76-80.
- Khozina S.R., Voshchinin A.V., Neverkovich S.D. Teoreticheskiye osnovaniya postroyeniya protsessa formirovaniya refleksivnogo myshleniya subyekta v sportivnoy deyatelnosti [Theoretical foundations for constructing the process of forming the subject's reflexive thinking in sports activities]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. No. 6 (136). pp. 242-247.
- Dosseville, F., Laborde, S. & Raab, M. (2011), Contextual and Personal Motor Experience Effects in Judo Referees' Decisions. In: The Sport Psychologist. 25, 1, pp. 67-81. Available at: https://fis.dshs-koeln.de/portal/en/publications/contextual-and-personal...(e206427c-6568-4bda-8d5d-8964800eb613).html (accessed 07.02.2022).
- Kirbschus, K. & Ferrauti, A. (2011), Adaptation of the léger’s fitness test to judo. 16th Annual Congress of the European College of Sports Science . Vol. 16. p. 127. Available at: https://fis.dshs-koeln.de/portal/en/publications/adaptation-of-the-leger...(5a71e701-4c4f-403f-9393-b6e2db5b4b00).html (date of access: 07.02.2022).
- Kirbschus, K. & Vogt, T. (2018), Standardizing a whole-body accustic-based endurance test in U15 German Judo athletes: approaching percentile ranks. Book of Abstracts : 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science. Ferrauti, A., Platen, P., Grimminger-Seidensticker, E., Jaitner, T., Bartmus, U., Becher, L., de Marées, M., Mühlbauer, T., Schauerte, A., Wiewelhove, T. & Tsolakidis, E. (eds.). European College of Sport Science, p. 63 1 p. Available at: https://fis.dshs-koeln.de/portal/en/publications/standardizing-a-wholebo...(a96c3511-c892-4ddd-9e47-524ae03a439d).html (date of access: 07.02.2022).