Double-loop control of the physical training of high-qualified skier-racers
PhD E.A. Shagarova1
Dr. Hab., Professor I.Yu. Gorskaya2
PhD, Professor T.A. Kravchuk2
PhD, Associate Professor I.A. Zdanovich2
1Sports school of the Olympic reserve "Center of skiing", Omsk
2Siberian State University of Physical Culture and Sports, Omsk
Objective of the study was to substantiate the content of the physical training of highly qualified cross-country skiers with an emphasis on universalization using the results of functional state monitoring.
Methods and structure of the study. Scientific work was carried out from 2016 to 2020 at the Department of Natural Sciences of the Siberian State University of Physical Culture and the State Autonomous Institution of the Tyumen Region "Center for Sports Training and Sports Events", Tyumen. The study involved 20 highly skilled cross-country skiers. The functional state was monitored and the dynamics of physical fitness indicators in the annual cycle of cross-country skiers was assessed at the preliminary stages of the study.
Results and conclusions. Factors limiting the achievement of a competitive result in cross-country skiing have been identified. The content and algorithm for monitoring the physical fitness and functional state of highly qualified cross-country skiers for optimal planning and individualization of loads in the annual training cycle are substantiated. A methodology for the physical training of high-skilled ski racers was developed and substantiated using a differentiated approach and individualization based on the results of monitoring the functional state in the annual cycle.
Keywords: sports training, physical training methodology, cross-country skiing, highly skilled cross-country skiers.
- Golovachev A.I., Abramova T.F., Gorbunova E.A., Novikova N.B. Osobennosti stanovleniya funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya vysokokvalifitsirovannykh lyzhnikov-gonshchikov s uchetom mesta provedeniya zaklyuchitelnogo etapa podgotovki k glavnomu startu sezona [Peculiarities of the formation of the functional state of highly qualified cross-country skiers, taking into account the location of the final stage of preparation for the main start of the season]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2021. No. 8. pp. 27-29.
- Gursky A.V., Chernova V.N., Bubnenkova O.M. Razvitiye silovykh pokazateley osnovnykh myshechnykh grupp lyzhnikov-gonshchikov vysokoy kvalifikatsii [Development of strength indicators of the main muscle groups of highly qualified ski racers]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. Lesgafta. 2021. No. 12 (202). pp. 114-118.
- Nikolaev L.I., Yagafarov R.G. Kontrol i otsenka funktsionalnoy podgotovlennosti organizma sportsmenov [Control and assessment of the functional readiness of the body of athletes]. Problemy razvitiya sovremennogo obshchestva. 2022. pp. 76-79.
- Shagarova E.A., Gorskaya I.Yu., Schmidt A.V. Metodika trenirovki silovykh kachestv vysokokvalifitsirovannykh lyzhnits-gonshchits v podgotovitelnom periode [Methods of training the strength qualities of highly qualified cross-country skiers in the preparatory period]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. 2018. No. 4 (68). pp. 87-91.
- Shagarova E.A., Gorskaya I.Yu., Nefedchenko A.N. Model fizicheskoy podgotovki v makrotsikle dlya lyzhnits-gonshchits vysokoy kvalifikatsii [A model of physical training in a macrocycle for highly qualified cross-country skiers]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2019. No. 9 (175). pp. 328-332.