Postgraduate student S.I. Konkova1
Dr. Med., Professor T.A. Shilko1
1Tomsk State University, Tomsk
Objective of the study was to study the influence of the Taijiquan 24 form Yang style complex on the mental and physical condition of women over 40 years old.
Methods and structure of the study. A pedagogical experiment using online taijiquan classes was held on the Zoom platform. Classes were held three times a week for 40-60 minutes. All subjects had the opportunity to review the recordings of classes at any convenient time throughout the experiment in a closed group on VKontakte, repeat and memorize the sequential execution of the 24 forms complex.
Results and conclusions. The experiment showed that with regular exercise in women, the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems improves, endurance indicators increase, the emotional sphere improves, and the level of stress decreases.
Keywords: 24 forms of taijiquan, learning taiji online, health of women over 40, taijiquan, online classes.
- Murashova A.V., Komissarov S.A., Liu D., Mayer B.O. Etapy osvoyeniya navykov taytszitsyuan i urovni upravleniya dvizheniyami cheloveka [Stages of mastering taijiquan skills and levels of human movement control]. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 2017. No. 6. pp. 37-53.
- Postol O.L., Pankratova O.N. Vostochnyye ozdorovitelnyye gimnastiki v sisteme fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya studentov transportnykh vuzov [Oriental health-improving gymnastics in the system of physical education of students of transport universities]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni P.F. Lesgafta. 2020. No. 4. pp. 353-355.
- Radaeva S.V., Sosunovsky V.S., Bezhentseva L.M. Otnosheniye studentov k organizatsii protsessa fizicheskogo vospitaniya v distantsionnom formate obucheniya [The attitude of students to the organization of the process of physical education in a distance learning format]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2021. No. 10. pp. 75-76.
- Zonghua Ch. Dao taytszi-tsyuanya. Put k omolozheniyu [Dao of taijiquan. Path to rejuvenation]. Kyiv: Sofiya publ., 1999. 288 p.
- Yaqun Zhang, Shilko T.A. Vliyaniye kitayskoy gimnastiki na fizicheskuyu podgotovlennost i psikhicheskoye zdorovye studentov spetsialnoy meditsinskoy gruppy [Influence of Chinese gymnastics on physical fitness and mental health of students of a special medical group]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2020. No. 10. pp. 44-46.
- Schneider, D., & Leung, R. (1991a). Metabolic and cardiorespiratory responses to the performance of Wing Chun and TaiChi Chuan exercise. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 12, рp. 319-323.