PhD, Associate Professor M.V. Zvyagintsev1
PhD E.N. Zvyagintseva1
1Kuzbass Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, Novokuznetsk
Objective of the study was to present the content of the concept of professional sports culture of a person.
Results and conclusions. In the field of professionally applied physical training, the formation of sports culture is conditioned by the factors of further professional activity of students of higher educational institutions: work with a specific contingent, irregular working hours, conditions associated with the risk of life; the ability to find solutions in a difficult situation, constant stress, a large amount of non-specific work, etc. preparation for the successful performance of labor duties (or preparation for its implementation).
The concept of "professional sports culture of the individual" covers the area of knowledge, skills and abilities associated with the development of sports activities aimed at performing official duties. In addition to this concept, professional applied skills are formed by various types of sports training, the versatility of which allows you to harmoniously form the personality of a future specialist.
Keywords: physical training, physical education, physical culture, sports, sports culture, professional sports culture of the individual.
- Burtsev V.A., Drandrov G.L., Borovik S.G. Teoreticheskaya model sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [Theoretical model of sports culture of personality]. Fundamentalnyye issledovaniya. 2015. No. 2 (part 17). pp. 3816-3820.
- Issurin V.B. Podgotovka sportsmenov XXI veka: nauchnyye osnovy i postroyeniye trenirovki [Training athletes of the 21st century: scientific foundations and construction of training]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2016. 464 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Fenomen sorevnovatelnosti v metodologii sportizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya [The phenomenon of competitiveness in the methodology of sportization of physical education]. Proceedings scientific symposium "Consolidation of natural scientific knowledge and socio-cultural practice in the field of physical culture and sports", dedicated to the memory of V.K. Balsevich, May 26, 2022. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT publ., 2022. pp. 44-50.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Struktura i soderzhaniye sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [Structure and content of sports culture of personality]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2013. No. 3. pp. 7-16.
- Stolyarov V.I., Barinov S.Yu. Ponyatiye i formy sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [The concept and forms of sports culture of personality]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2009. No. 6. pp. 17-21.