1Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management, Novosibirsk
Objective of the study was to substantiate the effectiveness of teaching university students in the subject "Physical Education" in groups by sports, using the example of a group in sports and fitness aerobics.
Methods and structure of the study. The article conducted a study of two first-year study groups at the beginning and at the end of the academic year. The first, control group (CG) studied according to the standard curriculum "Physical Education". The second, experimental group (EG) was engaged in the specialization "Sports and fitness aerobics". The measurements were carried out according to the PWC170 test, the measurement of the life index (LI) and according to the psychological test "Level of anxiety".
Results and conclusions. The results obtained during the experiment showed that in the experimental group a high level of life index reached 33.5% and the number of students with a low level and below average (4.7%) decreased, which shows a positive trend. The PWC170 scores at low and below average did not change and remained at zero, the average level decreased by 15.75%, while the above average level increased by 6.2%, and the high level increased by 15.8%, which proves effectiveness of the technique in the experimental group. Indicators of low anxiety increased by 18%, moderate anxiety increased by 5%, while the level of high anxiety decreased by 13%.
Thus, the data obtained made it possible to prove the effectiveness of classes in groups by sports in solving the problems of reducing the interest of students in physical activity, as well as the deterioration in the health of young people.
Keywords: students, health improvement, physical activity, physical potential of students, fitness and sport aerobics, motivation of students, Aerobic gymnastics.
- Aizman R.I., Aizman N.I., Lebedev A.V., RubanovichV.B. Metodika kompleksnoy otsenki fizicheskogo i psikhicheskogo zdorovya, fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti studentov vysshikh i srednikh professionalʹnykh uchebnykh zavedeniy [Methodology of comprehensive assessment of physical and mental health, physical level of students of higher and secondary professional educational institutions]. Novosibirskiy gosudarstvennyy pedagogicheskiy universitet. 2009. pp. 3-96.
- Koipysheva E.A., Lebedinsky V.Yu., Aldoshin A.V., Struganov S.M. Vliyaniye ozdorovitelnykh tekhnologiy na fizicheskuyu podgotovlennost studentok neprofilnykh vuzov [The influence of wellness technologies on the physical fitness of female students of non-core universities]. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy kultury. 2021. No. 7 (63). p. 64.
- Kondratyuk A.I., Kudryavtsev M.D., Kleptsova T.N. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Problems of modern pedagogical education]. Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskaya akademiya (filial) Krymskiy federalnyy universitet im. V.I. Vernadskogo. 2019. No. 4 (62). pp. 99-101.
- Mukhambet Zh.S., Avsievich V.N. Zdorovye studentov v kontekste zanyatiy fizicheskoy kulturoy i sportom [Students' health in the context of physical education and sports]. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy kultury. 2021. No. 1 (63). p. 19-29.
- Plaksina E.V., Kaznacheev S.V. K voprosu o vozmozhnosti prinyatii upravlencheskikh resheniy pri organizatsii zanyatiy po fizicheskoy kulture so studentami spetsializirovannykh meditsinskikh grupp [To the question of the possibility of making managerial decisions when organizing physical education classes with students of specialized medical groups]. Uchenyye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2021. No. 11. p. 370.