PhD, Professor M.G. Kolodeznikova2
1Center for sports training of national teams of the Republic of Sakha, Yakutsk
2M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
Objective of the study was to improve the system of training the freestyle wrestling team of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and improve performance in Russian and international competitions.
Methods and structure of the study. Theoretical analysis and generalization of the practical experience of coaches of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Russian Federation and abroad were used, pedagogical observations were made of the competitive activities of highly qualified wrestlers, members of the national team of the region, Russia, Georgia, America and other countries with world leaders in freestyle wrestling. In total, about 100 fights of highly skilled wrestlers were analyzed. The system of preparation of national teams of other regions was studied.
Results and conclusions. The analysis of the activity of the system of training the freestyle wrestling team of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) made it possible to identify its strengths and weaknesses. According to the results of the study, individual recommendations are provided to athletes and coaches. A database of identified indicators is being formed. It is noted that the results of the latest international competitions show a significant increase in results compared to previous competitions, which indicates the effectiveness of the created system.
Keywords: freestyle wrestling, preparation of regional teams, planning of the training process, analysis of competitive activity, competent nutrition of an athlete, pharmacological support.
- Volkov N.N. Samoutverzhdeniye lichnosti bortsa volnogo stilya v istorii razvitiya sporta Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya): istoriko-pedagogicheskiy analiz [Self-affirmation of the personality of a freestyle wrestler in the history of the development of sports in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): historical and pedagogical analysis]. PhD diss.. 2001. p. 161.
- Efremov V.V., Kolodeznikova M.G., Nikolaev N.D. Analiz sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bortsov volnogo stilya vysokoy kvalifikatsii [Analysis of the competitive activity of highly qualified freestyle wrestlers]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2017. No. 11. pp. 66-68.
- Kolodeznikov K.S. Pedagogicheskiye usloviya professionalnogo samosovershenstvovaniya budushchikh bakalavrov fizicheskoy kultury v vuze [Pedagogical conditions for professional self-improvement of future bachelors of physical culture at the university]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2012. No. 10. pp. 18-20.
- Kolodeznikov K.S., Krivoshapkin P.I., Vasiliev E.V. Monitoring sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bokesra vysokoy kvalifikatsii [Monitoring of the competitive activity of a highly qualified boxer]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2019. No. 10. pp. 87-88.
- Kolodeznikov K.S., Kolodeznikova M.G., Krivoshapkin P.I. et al. Issledovaniye pokazateley udarnogo dvizheniya boksera [Investigation of indicators of the punching movement of a boxer]. Chelovek. Sport. Meditsina. 2020. No. 4. pp. 120-126.
- Kolodeznikova M.G. Kompleksnoye nauchno-metodicheskoye obespecheniye sportsmenov-yedinobortsev v usloviyakh kraynego severa [Comprehensive scientific and methodological support of single combat athletes in the conditions of the Far North]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2019. No. 1. pp. 6-8.