Tactics of the game when the puck is throwed as a factor of achieving the results in hockey
PhD, Associate Professor V.V. Krutskikh1
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to identify the effective principles of the tactics of playing the puck in modern hockey.
Results and conclusions. It is pointed out that in modern hockey the role of effective actions in the game of throw-in has increased significantly. The main features of the game in these situations and the main principles, the implementation of which will allow players and coaches to increase the effectiveness of both individual and team actions, are presented. To successfully play faceoff, a team needs verbal interaction between the players until the puck is put into play, it is especially important to “negotiate with each other” in a situation where the referee has changed the player at the faceoff point; constantly pay attention to the development of the technique of playing at the face-off point in individual lessons, as a rule, at the end of training; in the training process, introduce the element of throwing the puck in double-sided games, with a mandatory tactical task for both attacking and defending players. Due to the different features of the game in the attacking zone, the middle zone and the defensive zone, it is necessary to practice the skills of playing the puck in various ways of drawing the puck at the face-off point, in all parts of the field.
Keywords: hockey, preparation of hockey players, game tactics, throw-in game.
- Bykov A.V. Strategiya i taktika v komandnykh igrovykh vidakh sporta [Strategy and tactics in team game sports]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2011. No. 12 (82). pp. 44-50.
- V.E. Gorsky et al. Analiz individualnykh i komandnykh tekhniko-takticheskikh deystviy v sovremennom khokkeye [Analysis of individual and team technical and tactical actions in modern hockey]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. No. 2 (132). pp. 57-64.
- Zakharkin I.V. et al. Model kolichestvennogo izmereniya effektivnosti atakuyushchikh i oboronitelnykh deystviy komandy v khokkeye s shayboy [A model for quantitative measurement of the effectiveness of attacking and defensive actions of a team in ice hockey]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. No. 11 (141). pp. 53-59.
- Kozin V.V., Mudruk A.V., Zykov A.V. Situatsionnaya izmenchivost tekhniko-takticheskikh deystviy kvalifitsirovannykh khokkeistov s evolyutsiyey pravil igry [Situational variability of technical and tactical actions of qualified hockey players with the evolution of the rules of the game]. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2016. No. 3. p. 236.
- Mudruk A.V. Nadezhnost vypolneniya tekhniko-takticheskikh deystviy v khokkeye [Reliability of performing technical and tactical actions in hockey]. Organizatsionno-metodicheskiye aspekty uchebnogo i uchebno-trenirovochnogo protsessov v usloviyakh vuza [Organizational and methodological aspects of educational and training processes in a university]. Proceedings scientific-practical conference teachers and graduate students. Omsk, 2016. pp. 86-89.
- Nikonov Yu. Sistema podgotovki khokkeistov vysokoy kvalifikatsii [The system of training highly qualified hockey players]. Nauka v olimpiyskom sporte. 2009. No. 2. pp. 79-86.
- Ovechkin A.M. Metodika otsenki tekhniko-takticheskoy podgotovlennosti khokkeistov [Methodology for assessing the technical and tactical readiness of hockey players]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitaniye, obrazovaniye, trenirovka. 2016. No. 4. p. 68.
- Savin V.P. Teoriya i metodika khokkeya [Theory and methodology of hockey]. Textbook for students. Moscow: Academy publ., 2003. 400 p.