Anti-doping culture formation as a top-class sports problem
PhD, Professor T.M. Melikhova1
PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Makarova1
Postgraduate student A.V. Makarov1
1Ural State University of Physical Culture, Chelyabinsk
Objective of the present study was to define theoretical and methodological aspects of the formation of anti-doping culture in sports university students.
Methods and structure of the study. The study was conducted at the premises of the Ural State University and included a theoretical analysis of specialized and scientific-methodical literature on the research problem, as well as an analysis of the statistical documents, reports of the Russian Anti-Doping Agency (RUSADA) and other official sources.
Results and conclusions. The article is devoted to the concepts of "sports culture" and "Olympic culture"; an attempt was made to give the proper definition of "anti-doping culture". The authors referred to certain crisis phenomena in sports related to anti-doping rule violation and confirmed by the Russian Anti-Doping Agency statistics. They offered an academic course working program of anti-doping culture formation and anti-doping education of sports university students as future physical education and sports specialists.
Keywords: sports and Olympic culture, anti-doping culture, future physical education and sports specialists, program.
- Andriyanova E.Yu. Profilaktika dopinga v sporte [Doping prevention in sports]. University study guide. 2nd ed., rev., sup.. Moscow: Yurayt publ., 2020. 134 p.
- Badrak K.A. Pervichnaya pedagogicheskaya profilaktika narusheniy antidopingovykh pravil sredi sportsmenov [Primary pedagogical prevention of anti-doping rule violations among athletes]. PhD diss.. SPbNIIFK publ.. St. Petersburg, 2012. 180 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Struktura i soderzhanie sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [Structure and content of personal sports culture]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 3, pp. 7-16.
- Lubysheva L.I. Borba s dopingom v olimpiyskom sporte v aspekte sotsiologicheskogo analiza [Fight against doping in Olympic sports in context of sociological analysis]. Sport i sportivnaya meditsina [Sports and sports medicine]. Proceedings international research- practical conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the founding of Tchaikovsky State Institute of Physical Culture. Tchaikovsky, 2020. pp. 240-245.
- Lubysheva L.I. Olimpiyskaya kultura kak osnova soderzhaniya olimpiyskogo obrazovaniya [Olympic culture as basis for content of Olympic education]. Sport, dukhovnye tsennosti, kultura [Sports, spiritual values, culture]. Moscow, 1997. No. 6. pp. 41-44.
- Makarov A.V., Makarova N.V., Melikhova T.M. Aktualizatsiya narusheniy antidopingovykh pravil v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Actualization of violations of anti-doping rules in physical education and sport sector in the Russian Federation]. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya. Ser. Pedagogika i psikhologiya: scientific journal. Yalta, 2018. no. 61. Ch. 4. pp. 207-210.
- Makarov A.V., Melikhova T.M. K voprosu formirovaniya antidopingovoy kultury budushchikh spetsialistov fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta [On formation of anti-doping culture of future physical education and sports specialists]. Integratsiya estestvennonauchnogo i sotsialno-gumanitarnogo znaniya v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, posvyaschennaya 95-letiyu zhurnala «TiPFK» [Integration of natural science and social and humanitarian knowledge in physical education and sports, dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the TiPFK journal]. Proceedings scientific Symposium, December 4 2020. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT publ., 2020. pp. 74-78.
- Makarova N. V. Aktualnye problemy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Actual problems of physical education and sports]. Nauchno-sportivny vestnik Urala i Sibiri. 2019. No. 1 (21). pp. 3-12.
- Medvedev D.M., Vodopyanov A.V., Kisilev A.D. Organizatsiya mediko-biologicheskogo obespecheniya sporta vysshikh dostizheniy v zarubezhnykh stranakh – olimpiyskikh liderakh [Organization of biomedical support for elite sports in foreign countries - Olympic leaders]. Sportivnaya meditsina. 2016. V. 6. No. 2. pp. 102-105.
- Soldatenkov F.N. Formirovanie tsennostnykh orientatsiy antidopingovoy napravlennosti v obrazovatelnom protsesse studentov vuza fizicheskoy kultury [Formation of value orientations of anti-doping orientation in educational process of students of a higher physical education institution]. PhD diss. abstract. SGAFKST publ.. Smolensk, 2011. 19 p.