Modernization and rational use of special technical devices in bobsleigh racer training
Postgraduate student I.S. Maslov1
Dr. Hab., Associate Professor M.D. Kudryavtsev1, 2, 3
Dr. Hab., Professor G.Y. Galimov4
PhD, Associate Professor A.G. Galimova5
PhD, Associate Professor O.V. Turygina6
1Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk
2Siberian State University of Science and Technology named after V.I. Academician M.F. Reshetnev, Krasnoyarsk
3Siberian Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Krasnoyarsk
4Buryat State University, Ulan-Ude
5East-Siberian Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Irkutsk
6Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev, Krasnoyarsk
Objective of the study was to seek effective ways to improve sports results in bobsleigh sport based on the classification of special technical devices in bobsleigh racer training using an acceleration track with a bob simulator as an example.
Methods and structure of the study. The study included an analysis of scientific and methodological literature devoted to the use of training simulators in various sports. The main research was aimed at studying the general classification of training simulators, simulator-based systems, athletic training systems in different sports, as well as at identifying the classification characteristics of special technical devices that can be used in the process of training of high-skilled bobsleigh racers. The empirical research was aimed at defining the intent of the developed and modernized special training device "acceleration track with a bob simulator" and at classifying the given device according to its characteristics described in the study.
Results and conclusions. The study presents the general classification of sports simulators and the classification of the special technical device "acceleration track with a bob simulator" for athletic training in general and bobsleigh racer training in particular.
Keywords: bobsleigh, classification of training complexes, special technical devices.
- Prikaz Minsporta Rossii ot 30.08.2013 #635 «Ob utverzhdenii Federalnogo standarta sportivnoy podgotovki po vidu sporta bobsley» (Zaregistrirovano v Minyuste Rossii 31.12.2013) [Order of the Ministry of Sports of Russia dated 30.08.2013 No. 635 "On the approval of the Federal standard of sports training in bobsleigh sport " (Registered with the Ministry of Justice of Russia on 31.12.2013)]. Rossiyskaya gazeta, no. 25, 12.01.2014.
- Frolov V.I. Vliyanie startovogo sryiva bobsleynykh saney na rezultat razgona v ekipazhakh «chetverok» [The Impact of Starting Slide-off of Bob on Result of Acceleration in Four-Man Crews]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2014. No. 1. pp. 70-72.
- Churkin V.M. Ustoychivost ravnovesiya. Malye kolebaniya. Ustoychivost dvizheniya. Teoreticheskaya mehanika [Stable balance. Small fluctuations. Stability of movement. Theoretical mechanics]. Textbook. Moscow: KD Librokom publ., 2010. 136 p.
- Yurkov A.S. O vliyanii vremeni startovogo razgona na sorevnovatelny rezultat v bobslee [On effect of starting acceleration time on competitive result in bobsled]. Postgraduate student and applicant: journ. actual scienti. inform. – founder Sputnik LLC. 2008. No. 2 (45). pp. 99-101.
- Yurkov A.S. Issledovanie vzaimosvyazi mezhdu vremenem razgona spetsializirovannogo tekhnicheskogo trenirovochnogo sredstva i sportivnym rezultatom startovogo razgona v bobslee [Study of relationship between acceleration time of specialized technical training means and sports result of starting acceleration in bobsled]. Vestnik TGU. 2009. No. 12. pp. 7-10.
- Yushkevich T.P., Vasyuk V.E., Bulanov V.A. Trenazhery v sporte [Simulators in sports]. Stuidy guide for coaches, teachers and athletes. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1999. 320 p.