PhD, Associate Professor O.B. Malkov2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Kikot Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Moscow
3Volga Region State University of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, Kazan
Objective of the study was to consider the possibilities of using the shock method to increase the speed of performing the dominant blow of the doleo chagi with the near leg in the preparation of qualified taekwondo girls.
Methods and structure of the study. The experimental group consisted of nine taekwondo girls Candidate Master of Sports and Master of Sports. Taekwondo fighters performed a doleo chagi strike with their near leg with a jump while jumping off a stack of folded mats 20–30 cm high. 33 ml), when analyzing the video material with the average position of the moving part of the body, the fixed moments in the frame were added or decreased by half a frame, i.e. 4.16 ml.
Results and conclusions. The shock method is an effective tool for highly trained taekwondo athletes in increasing the speed during fights, and jumping work is enough in the training process. It is advisable to use the percussion method after preliminary training of the ankle. Otherwise, “sticking” to the floor of the heel will form a negative skill - a double start or slowdown at the start, which reduces the speed of impact.
Keywords: development of speed, side kick with the near leg, shock method of training.
- Verkhoshansky Yu.V. Osnovy specialnoy fizicheskoy podgotovki sportsmenov [Fundamentals of special physical training of athletes]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1988. 331p.
- Kalashnikov Yu.B., Malkov O.B. Sovershenstvovaniye bokovogo manevra primeneniyem korotkikh ugroz i razdergivaniy v moment naneseniya udarov [Improvement of lateral maneuver using short threats and jerks at the time of striking]. Boyevyye iskusstva i sportivnyye yedinoborstva: nauka, praktika, vospitaniye [Martial arts and martial arts: science, practice, education]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference with international participation. Orlova Yu.L., Ryzhkova L.G. [ed.]. Moscow, 2020, pp. 134-137.
- Kaplev A.A., Malkov O.B. Trebovaniya sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti k postroyeniyu sopryazhennoy spetsialnoy fizicheskoy i takticheskoy podgotovki v tkhekvondo [Competitive activity requirements for the construction of conjugate special physical and tactical training in taekwondo]. Boyevyye iskusstva i sportivnyye yedinoborstva: nauka, praktika, vospitaniye [Martial arts and martial arts: science, practice, education]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference with international participation. Orlova Yu.L., Ryzhkova L.G. [ed.]. Moscow, 2021.pp. 135-138.
- Malkov O.B., Kalashnikov M.Yu. Takticheskiye kharakteristiki alternativnogo vypolneniya starta pri nanesenii udara i zakrytiya ataki v yedinoborstvakh [Tactical characteristics of the alternative execution of the start when striking and closing the attack in martial arts]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2015. No. 9. pp. 75-77.
- Malkov O.B. Teoriya tayminga v razlichnykh vidakh yedinoborstv [Theory of timing in various types of martial arts]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitaniye, obrazovaniye, trenirovka. 2022. No.1. pp. 5-7.
- Kalashnikov Yu.B., Malkov O.B., Kalashnikova T.V. et al. Sovershenstvovaniye tekhniko-takticheskoy podgotovki v tkhekvondo [Improvement of technical and tactical training in taekwondo]. Study guide for students. Moscow: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2013.185 p.