Dr. Hab., Associate Professor V.V. Zebzeev1
PhD, Associate Professor O.S. Zdanovich1
PhD G.S. Maltsev1
1Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture and Sports, Tchaikovsky
Objective of the study was to to develop a methodology for individual-integral assessment of readiness and determination of the potential capabilities of a sports reserve in Nordic combined.
Results and conclusions. The developed methodology for individual-integral assessment of preparedness and determination of the potential capabilities of a sports reserve in Nordic Combined consists of a number of key procedural and substantive components: organization of systemic pedagogical control over the preparedness of athletes; creation of a formula for calculating the individual-integral assessment of readiness and determining the potential capabilities of combined athletes; determination of the influence of each type of preparedness of the biathletes; inclusion in the formula of additional variables with the appropriate coefficients; development of a formalized table to determine the level of individual-integral assessment of preparedness and potential capabilities of Nordic athletes; determining the evaluation criteria for each type of preparedness and the final coefficient of the potential capabilities of Nordic skiers.
Keywords: fitness monitoring, potential assessment, sports reserve training, Nordic Combined.
- Zebzeev V.V. Sistema pedagogicheskogo kontrolya v lyzhnom dvoebore [Pedagogical control system in Nordic combined]. Perm: Ot i Do publ., 2020. 182 p.
- Sergeev G.A., Zlydnev A.A., Yakovlev A.A. et al. Metodika razrabotki kompleksnyh celevyh programm podgotovki regionalnyh sbornyh komand kvalificirovannyh sportsmenov na chetyrekhletnij cikl podgotovki (na primere lyzhnikov-dvoeborcev RF) [Methodology for the development of complex target programs for the training of regional teams of qualified athletes for a four-year training cycle (on the example of Nordic Nordic skiers of the Russian Federation)]. St. Petersburg: NGUFKSiZ im. P.F. Lesgafta publ., 2013. 132 p.
- Sergienko L.P. Sportivnyj otbor: teoriya i praktika [Sports selection: theory and practice]. Moscow: Sovetskij sport publ., 2013. 1048 p.
- Matveev L.P. Obshchaya teoriya sporta i ee prikladnye aspekty [General theory of sports and its applied aspects]. Moscow: Lan publ., 2005. 378 p.
- Platonov V.N. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpijskom sporte [The system of training athletes in Olympic sports]. Obshchaya teoriya i ee prakticheskie prilozheniya: v 2-h kn. Kiev: Olimpijskaya literature publ., 2015. 1431 p.