Hormone profiling based individualized fitness model for senior women
Master student M.A. Sharovarova1
PhD, Associate Professor E.T. Kolunin1
1Tyumen State University, Tyumen
Summary: The research purpose is establishing of theoretical and experimental scientific basis of fitness individualization among second mature age women basing on their biochemical markers.
Methodology and structure of the research. To achieve the goals of the research following methods were used: survey, observation, anthropometry, functional diagnostics, biochemical blood tests.
Experimental research was conducted in the “City Fitness” fitness clubs, Tumen city, August-October 2020. Women of the second mature age group took part in the experiment. Anthropometry, functional diagnostics and surveys were conducted by fitness trainers and medical personnel of the fitness clubs. Biochemical blood tests were done by a clinical laboratory and results were interpreted by an endocrinologist.
Results and conclusions. Basing on the summary of tests a personalized 8 week training program for each test subject was created. Goals of the training were: improving health conditions, reducing fat percentage and body weight. The research showed the importance and effectiveness of individual planning of fitness programs in the second mature age women group basing on their blood biochemical markers. It’s confirmed by positive change in morpho-functional indexes of the test subjects during the period of the experiment. Results of the experiment and the planning approach can and should be applied and used in work with professional athletes to increase effectiveness of the training process, trauma and overexertion reduction.
Keywords: individualization of training process, fitness, hormone and biochemical condition, load dosing of physical activity.
- Bubnova M.G. Modifikatsiya urovney lipoproteidov i apolipoproteinov krovi s pomoshchyu fizicheskikh nagruzok raznogo vida i intensivnosti u zdorovykh muzhchin s normo- i giperlipidemiey [Modification of blood lipoprotein and apolipoprotein levels using physical activity of various types and intensity in healthy men with normo- and hyperlipidemia]. Kardiovaskulyarnaya terapiya i prfilaktika. 2005. No. 2. P. 74-83.
- Gardner D., Shobek D.; Kandror V.I. [transl.], E.G. Starostina, I.A. Ilovayskaya, red. G.A. Melnichenko Bazisnaya i klinicheskaya endokrinologiya [Basic and clinical endocrinology]. Moscow: Binom publ., 2020. 696 p.
- Goncharov V. Logika treninga. Bodibilding [Training Logic. Bodybuilding]. Practical guide. 2011. 157 p.
- Zatsiorskiy V.M. Nauka i praktika silovogo treninga [Science and practice of strength training]. Available at: https://power35.ru/informatsiya/biblioteka/nauka-i-praktika-silovogo-tre... (date of access: 22.08.2019).
- Kolesnikova M.A. Patologicheskaya anatomiya [Pathological anatomy]. V. Izmaylova [ed.]. Moscow, 2020. V. 8. 160 p.
- Kolunin E.T., Sharovarova M.A. Individualizatsiya trenirovochnogo protsessa pri zanyatiyakh fitnesom u zhenshchin vtorogo zrelogo vozrasta na osnove ikh gormonalnogo profilya [Individualization of fitness training process in women of the second mature age based on their hormonal profile]. Strategiya formirovanii zdorovogo obraza zhizni sredstvami fizicheskoy kultury i sporta: aktualnye vyizovy i otvety [healthy lifestyle cultivation strategy by means of physical education and sports: actual challenges and answers]. Proceedings International research-practical conference in memory of Professor V.N. Zuev, October 29-30, 2020 Tyumen, 2020. pp. 338-342.
- Kornyakova V.V., Sautkin Ya.A., Zabolotnykh M.V. et al. Tireoidny status pri fizicheskikh nagruzkakh [Thyroid status during physical exercise]. Mezhdunarody zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamentalnykh issledovaniy. 2018. No. 5-1. pp. 175-179.
- Kremer Dzh., Rogola A.D. Endokrinaya sistema, sport i dvigatelnaya aktivnost [Endocrine system, sports and physical activity]. Moscow: Olimp. Literature publ., 2008. 120 p.
- Sapozhnikova O.V. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya, sportivnoy trenirovki, ozdorovitelnoy i adaptivnoy fizicheskoy kultury [Theory and methodology of physical education, sports training, health-improving and adaptive physical education]. PhD diss.. Naberezhnye Chelny, 2010. 123 p.