Analysis of running test rates in population under RPCS GTO program
PhD V.V. Bobkov1, 2
Dr. Hab., Associate Professor L.G. Ryzhkova1
PhD, Associate Professor M.A. Kuzmin4
1Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University) named after I.M. Gubkin, Moscow
2Federal Scientific Center for Physical Culture and Sports (VNIIFK), Moscow
3Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
4Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
5Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa
Objective of the study was to assess the physical fitness level of the population based on the running tests under the GTO Program, as well as the peculiarities of their training for the GTO tests in conditions of distance learning and quarantine restrictions.
Methods and structure of the study. The study included an analysis of the running test rates (short distance - 30, 60, and 100 m; long distance - 1, 1.5, 2, and 3 km) in the population. A total of 40 individuals of both sexes were sampled for the study: children (Stages I-III), adolescents (Stages V-VI), adults (Stages VIII-IX). First, the subjects were to run short distances (30, 60, 100 m), then – long distances (1, 1.5, 2, 3 km).
Results and conclusions. The analysis of the compliance of the population with the GTO running standards showed that the distance learning conditions and quarantine restrictions negatively affected their physical fitness and functional state. This, in turn, led to extremely poor results in the long-distance tests.
The authors conclude that the qualification for the Gold Badge, even in terms of quarantine, is a topical issue, especially for school leavers and undergraduate applicants, and requires a certain level of physical fitness. At the same time, it is important to organize the process of training for the GTO Complex qualification tests in such a way that the participation in the tests would lead to a positive result – fulfillment of the Gold Badge standard only with no negative effects on the body of the participants.
Keywords: Russian Physical Culture and Sports “Ready for Labor and Defense” (GTO) Complex, long- and short-distance running, physical training, functional state, standards and tests, GTO Testing Center of Moscomsport.
- Ryzhkova L.G., Bobkov V.V. Otsenka rezervnykh vozmozhnostey starshih shkolnikov i studentov dlya podgotovki k sdache normativov VFSK GTO [Rating physical resource of senior school and university students in trainings for GTO complex tests]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 5. pp. 62-65.
- Guba V.P., Konovalov V.V., Presnyakov V.V. Morfobiomekhanicheskaya individualizatsii kak effektivny metod integratsii VFSK GTO v sistemu obschego obrazovaniya [Morphobiomechanical individualization as efficient method to integrate GTO complex to general education system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 11, pp. 94-97.
- Karaseva I.A., Bobkov V.V. Ispolzovanie mobilnykh prilozhenii pri rabote so studentami v ramkakh teoreticheskogo kursa distsipliny «Fizicheskaya kultura» [Mobile applications in work with students within theoretical course of Physical Education discipline].Vospitatelno-patrioticheskaya i fizkulturno-sportivnaya deyatelnost v vuzakh: reshenie aktualnykh problem [Educational-patriotic and physical education and sports activities in universities: urgent problems solutions. Proceedings International research-practical conference (May 20 2020). S.I. Khromin [ed.]. Tyumen: TIU publ., 2020. 434 p.
- Kuzmin M.A. Differentsialnaya sportivnaya psikhologiya [Differential sport psychology]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 4, pp. 5–7.
- Polozhenie o Vserossiyskom fizkulturno-ozdorovitelnom komplekse, Ministerstvo sporta Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Regulations on Russian Sports and Recreation Complex, Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation]. Moscow, 2013.
- Ryzhkova L.G., Bobkov V.V. Otsenka rezervnykh vozmozhnostey starshikh shkolnikov i studentov dlya podgotovki k sdache normativov VFSK GTO [Rating physical resource of senior school and university students in trainings for GTO complex tests]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 5. pp. 62-65.
- Ryzhkova L.G., Bobkov V.V., Kuzmin M.A. et al. Faktory, prepyatstvuyushchie podgotovke i vypolneniyu normativov VFSK GTO studentami vuzov [Organizing and holding GTO complex festivals for students in conditions of GTO testing center of MOSCOMSPORT]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. No. 5. pp. 39–42.
- Strizhak A.P., Bobkov V.V. Otsenka gotovnosti obuchayushchikhsya obrazovatelnykh uchrezhdeniy k sdache normativov VFSK GTO [Rating students’ fitness for GTO tests]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2018. No. 3 (157). pp. 42–45.
- Strizhak A.P., Ryzhkova L.G. Bobkov V.V., Kuzmin M.A. et al. Ispolzovanie metoda «krugovoy trenirovki» pri podgotovke obuchayushchikhsya k vypolneniyu normativov kompleksa GTO [Circuit training method to train students for Russian GTO complex tests]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kulturyi. 2020. No. 6. pp. 39–42.
- Lubysheva, L.I., Khubbiev Sh.Z., Vakhnin N.A., Selyukin D.B. Sportization as progress factor for modern mass sport. Teoria I praktikafiz. kultury. 2020. No. 3. pp. 30.