PhD S.V. Mukhaev1
Dr. Hab., Professor L.A. Semenov2
1Basketball club «Enisey», Krasnoyarsk
2Surgut State Pedagogical University, Surgut
Objective of the study was to provide a conceptual substantiation of the methods of conversion of science-intensive sports technologies based on the characteristics of various levels of implementation of sports activities.
Results and conclusions. The article deals with 3 methods of conversion of science-intensive sports technologies aimed at modernization of the existing sports training systems. Each method has a different scale of problems determined by the specific features of the levels of implementation of sports activities. The first method of conversion implies the replacement of the obsolete procedural part of the training system with a more efficient one taken from the introduced technology.
The second method of conversion implies "adjustments" in the general training scheme that would be most suitable for the conversion purpose and tasks, as well as "adjustments" in different structural-functional components, whereupon a single training system is formed. In addition to the possibility of using it in the modernization of the training systems, the development of the second method of conversion opens a prospect of implementation of the modularity principle in designing sports technologies.
The third method of conversion implies the formation of a system of principles based on the principles that underlie the analyzed training systems and a set of the laws of adaptation, laws of transfer of the training level, and supercompensation laws, based on which the training technology is designed.
Keywords: modernization of training systems, methods of conversion, modularity principle.
- Bondarchuk A.P. Upravlenie trenirovochnym protsessom sportsmenov vysokogo klassa [Training process management in elite sports]. Moscow: Olimpiya Press publ., 2007. 272 p.
- Verkhoshanskiy Yu.V. Programmirovanie i organizatsiya trenirovochnogo protsessa [Programming and organization of training process]. 2nd ed., ster.. Мoscow: Sport, 2019 184 p., il.
- Vovk S.I. Dialektika nepreryvnosti i diskretnosti v protsesse podgotovki kvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov [Dialectics of continuity and discontinuity during training of skilled athletes] Doctoral thesis (Hab.). Мoscow, 2008. 268 p., 3 il.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sovremennaya teoriya fizicheskoy kultury: ot predmeta k novoy metodologii sportivnoy nauki [Modern sports science: from stagnation to new development paradigm]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. No.1. P. 93.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sovremennaya sportivnaya nauka: ot stagnatsii – k novoy paradigme razvitiya [Modern sport science: from stagnation to new development paradigm]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. No. 5. pp. 3-5.
- Mukhaev S.V. Osobennosti strukturyi, metodiki i soderzhaniya podgotovki basketbolistok molodezhnykh komand professionalnykh klubov na osnove trekhletnego trenirovochnogo tsikla [Features of structure, methodology and content of training basketball players of youth teams of professional clubs based on three-year training cycle]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2014. No.1. pp. 94-101.
- Mukhaev S.V., Semenov L.A. Osobennosti konversii peredovykh tekhnologiy v sport vysshikh dostizheniy, detsko-yunosheskiy sport i sportizirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie [Advanced technology conversion specifics in elite and youth sports and sportizated physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. No.8. pp. 66-68.
- Mukhaev S.V., Semenov L.A. Teoretiko-metodologicheskoe osnovanie vnedreniya i adaptatsii peredovyih sportivnykh tekhnologiy v novuyu sredu ikh funktsionirovaniya [Theoretical and methodological basis for the introduction and adaptation of advanced sports technologies into new environment for their functioning]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2018. No. 1. pp. 73-76.
- Sakharova M.V. Kontseptualnye polozheniya i tekhnologiya proektirovaniya sportivnykh makrotsiklov v igrovykh vidakh sporta: (mnogoletniy aspekt) [Conceptual provisions and technology for designing sports macrocycles in team sports: (long-term aspect)]. Doctoral diss. (Hab.). Мoscow. 2005. 430 p.