Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor K.G. Korotkov
St. Petersburg Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture, St. Petersburg
Presented a description of the principles of operations of a system for monitoring the psychophysiological condition of athletes on the basis of cloud technologies developed in SPbRIPC. The system is based on the method of gas-discharge visualization included in the list of FMBA devices for monitoring the psychophysiological condition of athletes. The software is implemented on the server, which provides an opportunity to work in any conditions, both in the training hall and in the field, automatic storage of the received information, access to the database only for authorized users and high security of the database. The developed system allows working with the database from any computer or mobile phone connected to the Internet. Experience of 5 years of operation of the system has shown that it has a high degree of reliability, speed, convenience for users, and for all this time there have been no cases of information leakage or loss.
The psychophysiological condition of athletes is measured in the morning and evening. This allows monitoring the circadian rhythm and taking into account the adaptation of the athlete's body to changes in the environmental conditions and training loads. The process of measuring and analyzing data is so simple that it can be done by the coach or by the athletes themselves directly during the training process. Athletes have different psychophysiological parameters, so the focus is on the dynamics of these parameters over time. Particularly important is the positive dynamics of the parameters during the preparation for competitions. The high degree of correlation between the values of gas-discharge visualization parameters and the success of competitive activity during performances was shown. In the process of working with the Russian Olympic and Paralympic teams the method has earned high appreciation from the coaches and athletes due to its non-invasive, simple, and informative nature. Application of the developed method in sports gives a convenient tool for athletes and coaches to analyze and correct the training process and competitive activity.
Keywords: psychophysiological condition, cloud technology, gas-discharge visualization
- Banayan A.A., Grachev A.A., Korotkov K.G., Korotkova A.K. Prediction of competitive readiness of Paralympic athletes on the basis of assessment of circadian rhythm at sporting events by the method of GDV. Adaptive physical culture. 2016. no. 2. (66) pp. 2-5.
- Barsukova M.V., Gnetneva E.S., Klyuchnikov S.O., Polyakov S.D., Zholinsky A.V., Polyayev B.A. Methodical recommendations on the use of gas-discharge imaging method in non-invasive diagnostics of functional state, psychophysiological status and health condition of the sportsmen of Russian Federation national teams. Methodical recommendations. Prof. V.V. Uiba (ed.)(in Russian). Moscow: Federal Medical and Biological Agency of Russia, 2018. 23 p.
- Baryayev A.A., Vorobyov S.A. Scientific and methodical support of disabled athletes. P.F. Lesgaft National State University of Physical Culture, Sports and Health, St. Petersburg, 2017. 80 p.
- Korotkov K. Review of EPI papers on medicine and psychophysiology published in 2008-2018. Int J Complement Alt Med. 2018. 11(5). pp. 311-315.
- Korotkov K.G., Korotkova A.K. Gas-discharge Visualization method for Bioelectrography in Sport. Theory and practice of physical culture. 2018. No. 11. pp. 65-67.
- Korotkov K.G., Korotkova A.K. Innovative technologies in sports: investigation of a psychophysiological condition of the sportsmen by a method of the gas-discharge visualization. Moscow. Sovetskiy Sport publ. 2008. 278 p.
- Korotkov K.G., Vorob'ev S.A., Korotkova A.K. Psychophysiological bases of the sports activity analysis by a method of the gas-discharge visualization (GPV). Moscow: Sport, 2018. 144 p.
- Korotkov K.G., Korotkova A.K. Internet support system for the methods of the psychological state control in the system of sports training of the Paralympic athletes (in Russian). Adaptive physical culture. 2017. No. 3 (71). pp. 34-36.
- Korotkov K.G., Semenov K.P., Grachev A.A. Bio-Well – hardware-software complex for determination of the human psychophysiological state by the gas-discharge visualization method, working on the basis of the cloud Internet technologies. Biotechosphere. 2016 No. 6 (42), pp. 31-34.
- Presidential Decree No. 203 of 9 May 2017 "On the Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030". Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71570570/.