Dr.Hab., Associate Professor S.V. Eregina1
PhD K.N. Tarasenko2
1Moscow State Institute of Physical Education, Sports and Tourism named after Yu.A. Senkevich, Moscow
2Children's and Youth Sports Club "Yavara-M", Moscow
Objective of the study was to provide the theoretical and methodological substantiation of the approaches to sportizated preschool physical education using judo practices.
Methods and structure of the study. Observation over the practical introduction of the judo elements in physical education of preschoolers of 3-6 years of age was carried out in 2019 at the premises of the children’s educational institutions in the city of Sochi of the Krasnodar region. The study 10 judo instructors and over 150 children aged 3-6 years. For the purposes of the study, the following methods were applied: theoretical, structural and systemic, as well as a questionnaire survey of coaches.
Results and conclusions. As part of the study, the authors described the peculiarities of using different sport disciplines in preschool physical education, defined the basics of using the elements of sports discipline during the training sessions with the children, and listed the methodological peculiarities of using judo exercises in application to the 3-6 year-old children. The authors conclude that the sportization of preschool physical education partially covers the elements of sports activities, excluding competitions and special physical training. The means and methods used during the training sessions with the 3-6 year-olds should be appropriate to their age. Simplified discipline-specific exercises used during the training sessions with the preschoolers should not be sports-related. They perform health-improvement and educational tasks and help develop children’s primary interest in sports activities.
Keywords: physical education, sports, children, personal physical culture, judo exercises.
- Eregina S.V. Fizicheskaya kultura s nachalnymi formami uprazhneniy dzyudo dlya detey 3-6 let. Rabochaya programma [Physical education with beginner judo exercises for 3-6 year-olds. Work program]. Study guide for educational organizations. M.: Prosveshchenie publ., 2020. 180 p.
- Zhmulin A.V., Eregina S.V., Latypova G.L. Rabochaya programma po fizicheskoy kulture dlya starshey shkoly s ispolzovaniem sportivno-orientirovannykh tekhnologiy [Work program on physical education for high school using sports-centered technologies]. M.: Natsionalny knizhny tsentr publ., 2018. 152 p.
- Zaripov R.R. Igrovoy metod v razvitii koordinatsionnykh i intellektualnykh sposobnostey detey starshego doshkolnogo vozrasta, zanimayushchikhsya ushu [Game method of wushu training to develop intellectual and coordination abilities in senior preschoolers]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2016. No. 6. pp. 34-35.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportizatsiya obrazovatelnyih shkol: kontseptualnye osnovy i tekhnologicheskie resheniya [Sportization of comprehensive schools: conceptual foundations and technological solutions]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2016. No. 1. pp. 5-8.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I., Peredelskiy A.A. et al. Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in physical education system: from scientific ideas to innovative practice]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2017, 200 p.
- Semenov L.A. Sostoyanie konditsionnoy fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti detey – vyipusknikov doshkolnyih obrazovatelnyih organizatsiy v kontekste realizatsii trebovaniy FGOS [Physical condition of young graduates of preschool educational institutions within FSES requirements implementation]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2016, no. 1, pp. 26-29.
- Alekseev S.V., Gostev V.G., Kuramshin Yu.F. et al. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport v Rossii: Novye vyzovy sovremennosti [Physical education and sports in Russia: New Challenges of the Present]. M.: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2013. pp. 442-444.
- Chernyshenko Yu.K., Balandin V.A., Demidova E.V., Solenova R.I. Sportizatsiya vospitaniya v usloviyakh doshkolnoy obrazovatelnoy organizatsii detey 3-7 let [Sportization of training of 3-7-year-olds within preschool educational organization]. Scientific and methodological electronic journal Koncept 2016. v. 10. pp. 321-325. Available at: http://e-koncept.ru/2016/56872.htm.