PhD, Associate Professor O.V. Shilenko1
PhD, Associate Professor N.N. Pyanzina2
PhD, Associate Professor T.N. Petrova1
Dr.Hab., Professor A.I. Pyanzin1
1Chuvash State Pedagogical University named after I.Ya. Yakovlev, Cheboksary
2Chuvash State University named after I.N. Ulyanov, Cheboksary
Objective of the study was to determine the dynamics of general and special endurance indicators in female students of non-sports universities during the fitness aerobics classes in the university sports sections.
Methods and structure of the study. The educational experiment was conducted from September 2017 to June 2018. Sampled for the experiment were the full-time 1st-3rd-year apparently healthy female students (n=15) doing fitness aerobics twice a week for 3 hours. The dynamics of endurance indicators was determined using the motor ("2 minutes" and "Skip jumping for 1 min") and functional (Ruffier test) tests. Additionally, 3 checkup tests were carried out.
Results and conclusions. The girls' endurance rates were increasing throughout the educational experiment, improving from stage to stage. There were statistically significant differences in terms of all indicators as opposed to the baseline (p<0.05).
In the Ruffier test, the average result improved from 9.5 to 6 points. Consequently, the final result improved relative to the baseline and amounted to 3.5 points (37%). The baseline value corresponded to the average result, though approaching the lower limit of the average. The final result corresponded to the average fitness level and was approaching the above-average limit.
In the "2 minutes" motor test, the average result improved by 5.5 times (14.3%) as compared to the baseline and amounted to 44 reps, which corresponded to the fitness level rated at "5" points.
In the "Skip jumping for 1 min" motor test, the average result increased from 108.7 to 137.2 reps. Thus, the final result improved by 28.5 times (27%). This indicator corresponded to that obtained in the sport excellence group.
Regular fitness aerobics practices contributed to a significant improvement of the athletes' endurance skills and achievement of socially significant results: health, physical development, movement culture, aesthetics of the physical image.
Keywords: female students, fitness aerobics, endurance, dynamics of endurance indicators.
- Degtyareva D.I., Turchina E.V., Terehova M.S. Znachenie pryzhkovoy khoreografii v fitnes-aerobike v distsipline «Aerobika» [Role of jumping choreography in fitness aerobics in Aerobics discipline]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2015. No. 9 (127). pp. 76-79.
- Ermolenko S.P. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentok na osnove spetsializatsii Fitnes-aerobika [Physical education of female students based on fitness aerobics specialization]. Vestnik Buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2010. No. 13. pp. 52-55.
- Lagutina M.V., Gorbaneva E.P., Solopov I.N. Faktory fizicheskoy rabotosposobnosti sportsmenok na etapah mnogoletney podgotovki v fitnes-aerobike [Factors of Exercise Performance. of Female Athletes on Stages of Long-term Training in FItness Aerobics]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2013. No. 4. pp. 76-80.
- Lubysheva L.I. Dopolnitelnoe obrazovanie v poiskakh sportivnykh talantov [Additional education to find sports talents]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. No. 6. p. 95.
- Mingalisheva I.A., Nazarenko L.D., Timoshina I.N. Modelirovanie povysheniya ispolnitelskogo masterstva zanimayushchikhsya fitnes-aerobikoy [Execution mastery improvement model applicable in fitness aerobics]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. No. 2. pp. 62-64.
- Peshkova N.V. Integratsiya studencheskogo sporta v sistemu fizicheskogo vospitaniya v vuze [Integration of university sports in academic physical education system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2015. No. 3. p. 89.
- Peshkova N.V., Lubysheva L.I., Peshkov A.A. Sportizatsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya kak uslovie razvitiya studencheskogo sporta v vuzakh nesportivnogo profilya [Sportization of Physical Education as a Condition of Development of Student Sport in Non-Sports Universities]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no.12, pp. 88-90.