PhD Yu.S. Filippova1
1Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk
2Sports Aerobics Federation of Novosibirsk Region, Novosibirsk
3Saint Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg
Training camps are widely applied by the national sports system as the key element of a precompetitive training and selection process, with the coaching teams assisted in the selections by the relevant theoretical provisions and study findings – although many would like to have reliable fitness marker(s) to effectively rate the precompetitive fitness and compose the picked teams for the sport aerobics events. We would recommend for the competitive success forecasting purposes a Difficult Elements Execution Rate computed in the four-week precompetitive fitness tests at the training camps. The Difficult Elements Execution Rate would be computed for a competitive routine as the successfully executed difficult elements to the total elements ratio – compliant to the valid difficulty scales applied in competitions by referees, i.e. an ideal execution is ratable by Difficult Elements Execution Rate =100%. Sampled for the study in 2008 through 2018 was the Russian national team. The champions were tested with the highest Difficult Elements Execution Rate rates and Difficult Elements Execution Rate growths over the 4-weekly trainings; whilst the runner-ups were tested with some Difficult Elements Execution Rate sags on training weeks 2-3. We believe that the Difficult Elements Execution Rate rates may be successfully applied for the competitive success forecasting and precompetitive training system correction purposes.
Keywords: sport aerobics, Difficult Elements Execution Rate, training camps, difficult elements, champions, runner-ups, competitors.
- Ayzyatullova G.R. Komponenty sorevnovatelnykh uprazhneniy sportivnoy aerobiki i ikh vzaimosvyaz, kak faktor lidirovaniya na mirovoy arene [Components of competitive aerobics routines and their relationship as a factor of world sport leadership]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2018. no. 2. pp. 36-39.
- Kasatkina N.A., Nazarenko L.D. Struktura i soderzhanie nadezhnosti sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti v sportivnoy aerobike [Structure and content of reliability of competitive activity in fitness aerobics]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2011. no. 9. pp. 77-82.
- Kokarev B.V., Zhestkov S.G., Smirnova N.I. Metodicheskie osnovy podgotovki sbornoy komandyi po sportivnoy aerobike k sorevnovaniyam vysokogo ranga [Methodical foundations of pre-competitive training of national sport aerobics team]. Pedagogika, psikhologiya i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta. 2007. no. 6. pp. 141-144.
- Sokolova I.V. Kriterii otsenki ispolneniya sorevnovatelnoy kompozitsii v sportivnoy aerobike [Competitive composition performance rating criteria in sport aerobics]. Problemy Sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya. 2016. no. 50-3. pp. 143-150.
- Filippova Yu.S., Golovin M.S. Nekotorye dannye mediko-biologicheskogo otbora kandidatov v sbornuyu komandu Novosibirskoy oblasti po sportivnoy aerobike [Some data of biomedical selection of candidates for sport aerobics team of the Novosibirsk Region]. Mezhdunarodny zhurnal eksperimentalnogo obrazovaniya [International Journal of Experimental Education]. 2014. no, 11-1. pp. 9-11.