PhD G.B. Glazkova1
PhD, Associate Professor L.M. Stolyar2
PhD, Dr.Biol., Professor F.A. Shcherbina3
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
2Moscow State Pedagogical University, Russia, Moscow
3Murmansk Arctic State University, Russia, Murmansk
The national academic education system has reported a notable growth in numbers of the handicapped students for the last few years. Many specialists believe that modern physical education service provide the most efficient health improvement and socializing tools for this health group. New legal and regulatory provisions on the educational service and social security of handicapped and disabled people urged the national universities offer the inclusive education models including the adapted curricula, medical, psychological and social support for this health group. Objective of the study was to develop and theoretically substantiate a new inclusive physical education modeling for handicapped students. The study included analyses and summaries of the relevant theoretical and practical literature and modeling. The inclusive physical education modeling for handicapped students made it possible to set the institutional and educational provisions for the inclusive physical education service; draft a physical education curriculum for handicapped students plus extra health/ sporting programs; and work out a plan of mass sport events for this health group. The inclusive physical education modeling for handicapped students will facilitate the cross-cultural communication framework; meet the social and cultural needs of the handicapped students; encourage the personality physical education process; secure physical progress by the adaptive physical education and sport model; and improve health standards and socializing process of the health group.
Keywords: handicapped students, inclusive physical education, modeling.
- Evseev S.P. Teoriya i organizatsiya adaptivnoy fizicheskoy kultury [Theory and organization of adaptive physical education]. Textbook. M.: Sport publ., 2016. p. 616.
- Mamonova O.V., Glazkova G.B. Organizatsionno-soderzhatelnaya struktura programmy dopolnitelnogo obrazovaniya po fizicheskoy kulture dlya studentov s narusheniyami oporno-dvigatelnogo apparata [Organizational and substantial structure of additional education program in physical education for students with musculoskeletal disorders]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. no. 4. 11 p.
- Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po organizatsii obrazovatelnogo protsessa dlya obucheniya invalidov i lits s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya v obrazovatelnykh organizatsiyakh vysshego obrazovaniya, v tom chisle osnashchennosti obrazovatelnogo protsessa (utv. Ministerstvom obrazovaniya i nauki RF 8 aprelya 2014 g. N AK-44/05vn) [Methodical recommendations on organization of educational process for people with disabilities in higher education institutions, including academic facilities (approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation on April 8, 2014 N AK-44 / 05vn)] [Electronic Resource]. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/70680520/
- Ministerstvo sporta i turizma Udmurtskoy Respubliki [Ministry of Sport and Tourism of the Udmurt Republic] [Electronic Resource]. Available at: http://sportturizm.udmurt.ru/documents/norma/regional/
- Parfenova L.A., Makarova E.V. Fizkulturno-sportivnoe vzaimodeystvie uchashcheysya molodezhi i lits s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya na osnove sotsiokulturnoy integratsii [Health and fitness interaction of students and people with disabilities based on socio-cultural integration]. Teaching aid. Ulyanovsk, 2014. 140 p.
- Pugachev A.S. Kompleksny podkhod k obucheniyu i vospitaniyu uchashchikhsya s narusheniem slukha [Integrated approach to training and upbringing of students with hearing impairment]. Molodoy ucheny. 2012. no. 9. pp. 301-303.
- Tsentr sporta invalidov Yugry, informatsionny sayt [Yugra Center for Disabled Sports, information site] [Electronic Resource]. Available at: http://www.csi-ugra.ru/dokumenty/vnutrennie/ godovoy-otchyot/2012-god.
- Chekanushkina E.N., V.N. Mikhelkevich, O.V. Shinkarenko Inklyuzivny podkhod k obucheniyu studentov po distsipline «Fizicheskaya kultura» [Inclusive approach to teaching Physical Education to students]. Molodoy uchenyiy. 2016.no.16.1. pp. 62-65.
- American Association on Health and Disability [Electronic Resource]. Available at: http://www.aahd.us
- British Paralympic Association [Electronic Resource]. Available at: http://www.paralympics.org.uk
- Disability Sports Australia – DSA [Electronic Resource]. Available at: http://www.sports.org.au
- Andryushchenko L.B., Kondrakov G.B., Rostevanov A.G., Vnukova E.Y., Burov A. Physical education department of university of economics: current situation and development prospects. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2017. № 9. С. 1.