PhD A.N. Korzhenevsky1
PhD, Associate Professor G.V. Kurguzov1
PhD V.A. Klendar1
1Russian Scientific Research Institute for Physical Culture and Sports, Moscow
2Ryazan Higher Airborne Command School, Ryazan
Middle altitude oxygen-deficient trainings are ranked among the most popular physical efficiency and individual resource mobilizing methods. Objective of the study was to analyze effects of benefits of the elite boxers’ performance control methods in customizable training conditions. The study found the elite boxers’ altitude trainings being of no effect on the oxygen transportation efficiency of the blood circulation system; although the high-intensity endurance trainings were found to improve the aerobic energy supply mechanisms and build up the maximal energy generation capacity. Aerobic-alaсtate altitude trainings combined with the predominantly aerobic-anaerobic traditional trainings were found inefficient for the functionality building purposes, with the athletic performance efficiency limited by the neuromuscular system fatigue and stress on the cardiovascular system. The altitude and traditional trainings of elite boxers need to be designed and managed so as to effectively harmonize the varied-intensity training tools and give a special priority to sub-maximal workloads (with HR of 180+ beats per min) to improve the maximal aerobic and anaerobic capacities. Full rehabilitation days are recommended, particularly after the shock training days and competitions to effectively prevent fatigues and burnouts and improve the all-round and special boxing performance efficiency.
Keywords: elite boxers, middle altitude, altitude training, traditional training, precompetitive phase, competitive process, cardiovascular system, oxygen transportation indices, cycle ergometer tests, fatigue.
- Volkov N.I., Matveeva E.A. Izmenenie rabotosposobnosti sportsmenov v usloviyakh srednegorya [Changes in athletes' performance at middle altitude]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 1970. no. 7. pp. 43-48.
- Gavrilova E.A., Churganov O.A. Prognozirovanie aerobnykh sposobnostey vyisokokvalifitsirovannykh lyzhnikov po dannym variatsionnoy pulsometrii [Prediction of aerobic abilities of elite skiers based on variational pulsometry]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2012. no. 4. pp. 3-5.
- Ermolaeva E.N., Krivokhizhina L.V. Indikatory povrezhdeniya pri fizicheskikh nagruzkah razlichnoy intensivnosti [Damage indices during physical loads of varying intensity]. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya. 2015.no. 1-9. pp. 1815-1821.
- Korzhenevskiy A.N., Kurguzov G.V., Filippova Yu.V. Adaptatsiya edinobortsev k sorevnovatelnym nagruzkam [Adaptation of wrestlers to competitive loads]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2009. no. 1. pp. 44-48.
- Nabatnikova M.Ya. Osnovy upravleniya podgotovkoy yunykh sportsmenov [Basics of training process management in youth sports]. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1982. 280 p.
- Platonov V.N. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte [Olympic sport training system]. M.: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2005. 820 p.
- Suslov F.P., Popov Yu.A., Kulakov V.N., Tikhonov S.A. Beg na srednie i dlinnye distantsii [Middle and long distances running]. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1982. 176 p.
- Muller E. Trainingsmethodische Grundkonzeption der Disziplingruppe Lauf. Gehen fur die jahre 1988-1992 / DVFL der DDR. – Berlin, 1989. pp.1-60.