PhD, Professor M.G. Kolodeznikova
Institute of Physical Culture and Sport of North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov, Yakutsk
The aspects of scientific support for training of athletes of the national martial arts team of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the active use of pedagogical, psychological and functional methods of diagnosis and analysis of competitive activity, development of practical recommendations for the correction of technical and tactical skills and optimization of the training load of athletes are considered.
For the comprehensive scientific support of training athletes in the Republican State Institution of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Republican Center for Sports Training of National Teams organized an integrated scientific team of scientists and specialists, psychologists, and medical workers.
The research team conducted research work, during which information was obtained on the potential for developing physical qualities and the risk of developing the pathological conditions of the cardiovascular system of athletes of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), identified markers of predisposition to martial arts, endurance sports, speed and strength sports. for the Yakut population among the studied polymorphisms of 20 genes. Also, preliminary work was carried out with the coaching staff of national teams in freestyle wrestling, wrestling and boxing, which allowed to identify problems, determine the direction and develop a plan for the work of the integrated research team, taking into account the proposals and specifics of the chosen sports.
Keywords: scientific and methodological support, athletes, combat athletes, analysis of competitive activity, biomechanics of athlete's technique, athlete's functional state, psychological readiness.
- Bestinov R.V., Kolodeznikov K.S. Sravnitelny analiz sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bokserov vysokoy kvalifikatsii ligi WSB [Comparative analysis of elite WSB boxers' competitive performance data]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016. no. 11б 79 p.
- Efremov V.V., Kolodeznikova M.G., Nikolaev N.D. Analiz sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bortsov volnogo stilya vyisokoy kvalifikatsii [Elite freestyle wrestlers' competitive performance analysis]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no. 11. pp. 66-68.
- Kolodeznikov K.S. Pedagogicheskie usloviya professionalnogo samosovershenstvovaniya buduschih bakalavrov fizicheskoy kultury v vuze [Pedagogical conditions of professional self-improvement of future bachelors of physical education in university]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2012. no. 10. pp. 18-20.
- Kolodeznikova M.G. Etnopedagogicheskie usloviya formirovaniya tseleustremlennosti u sportsmenov-podrostkov (na primere sektsiy vostochnyih edinoborstv) [Ethnopedagogical conditions to cultivate dedication in adolescent athletes (case study of martial arts sections)], PhD diss. abstr.. AYSU. Yakutsk, 2004. 22 p.
- Mestnikova E.N., Makharova N.V., Pinigina I.D., Gavrileva K.S. Elektrofiziologicheskaya adaptatsiya serdechno-sosudistoy sistemyi u sportsmenov v usloviyah Severa [Electrophysiological adaptation of cardiovascular system in athletes in northern conditions]. Yakutskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal. 2016. # 2 (54). pp. 42-43.
- Permyakova S.P. Zakonomernosti morfofunktsionalnogo razvitiya yunoshey korennogo naseleniya Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) [Patterns of morphofunctional development of young men of indigenous population of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)]. PhD diss. abstr.. Novosibirsk, 2002. 16 p.