Training models customized to physical capacities and health issues of 10-14 year old girls
PhD, Associate Professor S.N. Blinkov1
Dr.Biol., Professor S.P. Levushkin2
Applicant O.E. Buvashkin2
1Samara State Agrarian University, Samara
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Customized and efficient physical education is indispensable for the children’s and adolescents’ health protection and improvement agenda, with the modern school physical education models giving a special priority to the individualized/ body-typed training tools. The study analyzes benefits of the training models customizable to physical capacities, muscular performance and health issues of 10-14-year-old girls classified by body types. Sampled for the study were the clinically healthy female students classified with the main health group and grouped by the body types as follows: adynamic- thoracic; masculine and digestive groups. The sample was further split up into 9 skill-specific experimental subgroups with the special priorities to the endurance, speed-strength and all-round physicality building trainings as follows: (1) endurance adynamic- thoracic; 2) speed-strength adynamic- thoracic; (3) all-round adynamic- thoracic; (4) endurance masculine; (5) speed-strength masculine; (6) all-round masculine; (7) endurance digestive; (8) speed-strength digestive; and (9) all-round digestive subgroups.
The physical training subgroup programs were run in the standard school physical education lessons three times a week. On the whole, training of each experimental subgroups amounted to 96 training sessions designed on a group specific basis, with the training progress tested separately in every of the 9 subgroups. The study found the endurance building training elements being particularly beneficial for the physical fitness and performance building in the 10-14 year old girls; and showed the experimental training models being of different effect on the body-type specific morbidity rates.
Keywords: schoolgirls’ health, body built types, physical trainings, physical performance, physical qualities.
- Abrosimova L.I., Karasik V.E. Opredelenie fizicheskoy rabotosposobnosti detey i podrostkov [Rating physical performance of children and adolescents]. Meditsinskie problemy fizicheskoy kultury. 1978. no. 6. pp. 38- 41.
- Blinkov S.N., Levushkin S.P. Sovershenstvovanie fizkulturno-ozdorovitelnoy rabotyi v usloviyakh selskoy shkolyi na osnove ucheta individualno-tipologicheskikh osobennostey uchashchikhsya [Improving health and fitness activities at rural school based in view of individual-typological characteristics of students]. Kinel: RITs SGSHA, 2016. 390 p.
- Zaytseva V.V., Sonkin V.D. Optimizatsiya dvigatelnykh rezhimov na osnove tipologicheskikh osobennostey individa [Optimization of motor regimen based on individual typological characteristics]. Fizicheskaya kultura individa. 1994. pp. 21-34.
- Korol V.M., Sonkin V.D., Ratushnaya L.I. Chastota sokrashcheniy serdtsa u podrostkov raznogo urovnya polovogo sozrevaniya v restutsionnom periode posle raboty do otkaza [Heart rate in adolescents of different puberty levels in recovery period after submaximal exercise]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 1985. no. 8. pp. 27.
- Levushkin S.P. Fizicheskaya podgotovka shkolnikov 7-17 let, imeyushchikh raznye morfofunktsionalnye tipy [Physical training of 7-17 year-olds with different morphofunctional types]. Ulyanovsk: UIPKPRO publ., 2006. 232 p.
- Shtefko V.G., Ostrovskiy A.D. Skhemy klinicheskoy diagnostiki konstitutsionalnykh tipov [Schemes for the clinical diagnostics of constitutional types]. M. Leningrad: Sate med. publ.., 1929. 79 p.