Personality progress agenda mobilizing for GTO complex trainings and tests
PhD E.A. Lubyshev2
PhD, Associate Professor K.E. Stolyar1
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
The valid National Student Sports Development Strategy for the period up to 2025 gives a special priority to modern physical education models. Objective of the study was to find the ways to mobilize the personality progress agendas for the GTO Complex trainings and tests. The study was designed based on the materialistic-dialectic philosophy with its theory of cognition, synergy of theory and practice, integration concept; the P.F. Lesgaft’s physical education concept; conceptual basics of the existential psychology (V. Frankel, A. Maslow et al.); and the S.I. Filimonova’s physical education and sports concept that assumes that the physical education and sport system mission is to facilitate the personality progress and self-fulfillment. The study identifies the key elements of the integrated personality progress agenda including the motivational domain with its internal and external incentives and de-motivators; commitment for the GTO Complex trainings and tests; and self-assessment ratio i.e. the own potential resource to actual performance ratio.
Keywords: physical education, personality agenda, students, motivational domain, self-assessment ratio.
- Filimonova S.I., Andryushchenko L.B., Averyasova Yu.O., Kazakova V.M. Rol prostranstva fizicheskoy kultury v formirovanii gotovnosti k professionalnoy samorealizatsii studentov v sovremennoy sotsiokulturnoy situatsii [Eole of physical education environment in preparing students for professional self-realization in the current socio-cultural situation]. Sovremennye tendentsii psikhologo-pedagogicheskogo obespecheniya zanimayushchikhsya fizicheskoy kulturoy i sportom [Current trends in psychological and pedagogical support for those engaged in physical education and sports]. Proc. nat. scien. conf. with int. part.. 2018. pp. 323-327.
- Filimonova S.I., Lotonenko A.A., Lotonenko, Molodykh Yu.S. Kulturnoe pole v prostranstve fizicheskoy kultury i sporta vuza [Cultural domain of academic physical education and sports system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 7. pp. 103-104.
- Filimonova S.I., Lotonenko A.A., Lotonenko, Molodykh Yu.S. Cultural domain of academic physical education and sports system. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2018. no. 7. P. 37
- Filimonova S.I., Andryushchenko L.B., Averyasova Y.O., Filimonova Y.B. Self-fulfillment agendas to improve national physical education and sports management system. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2018. no. 9. P. 33.
- Filimonova S.I.,Sabirova I.A., Grishina T.S., Fedoryachenko S.N. GTO complex role in national physical culture and sports sector. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2017. no. 4. P. 31.
- Mamonova O.V., Filimonova S.I., Shutova T.N., Kondrakov G.B. Special physical education service model for students with health limitations. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2018. no. 9. P. 17.