Efficient academic pe service model to improve rehabilitation and work efficiency
PhD, Associate Professor L.M. Bukova1
Dr.Biol., Professor Yu.A. Bukov1
Dr.Hab., Professor L.B. Andryushchenko2
1V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Simferopol
2Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
3University of Technology and Humanities, Radom, Poland
The study analyzes the ways to optimize the academic physical education service with a special priority to the rehabilitation and work efficiency building tools. The study was run at V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University for one academic year. Sampled for the experiment were the first-year students (n=30) split up into Experimental (EG) and Reference (RG) Groups of 15 people each. The Reference Group was trained as required by the valid physical education standards, and the Experimental Group training was complemented by the new academic physical education service model with an emphasis on rehabilitation and work efficiency building aspects. The new model efficiency was tested by the following methods: physical fitness rating test system by N.V. Anisimova (2013) including a standing long jump, 30m sprint, pull-ups on horizontal bar, forward leans and 6min race tests; physical development rating Harvard step test; and the functionality rating breath holding tests and stepped physical work test. The new academic physical education service model to facilitate rehabilitation and work efficiency building was tested beneficial as verified by the Experimental Group progress in cardio-respiratory system functionality and physical performance test rates.
Keywords: educational process, physical education, improvement, rehabilitation, methods, physical work efficiency, functionality.
- Arshinova N.G., Arshinov D.A., Voronov N.A. Sredstva i metody vosstanovleniya rabotosposobnosti studentov posle zanyatiy fizicheskoy kulturoy [Means and methods to restore students' athletic performance after physical training]. Yaroslavl: YaSU publ., 2010. 44 p.
- Graevskaya N.D. Meditsinskie sredstva vosstanovleniya sportivnoy rabotosposobnosti [Medical methods to restore athletic performance]. M.: Fizkultura i sport, 1987. 150 p.
- Zakurin L.V. Formirovanie potrebnosti k zanyatiyam fizicheskoy kulturoy u studentov tehnicheskogo vuza na osnove ispolzovaniya reytingovoy sistemy otsenivaniya [Cultivating need for physical education classes in technical university students via rating system]. PhD diss. abstr.. Yaroslavl, 2005. 26p.
- Ilchenko N.V. Primenenie fizicheskikh sredstv vosstanovleniya dlya povysheniya rabotosposobnosti studentov-sportsmenov [Physical means of recovery to improve performance of student-athletes]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2008. no. 2. pp. 113-116.
- Kuzin V.V., Laptev A.P. Sistema vosstanovleniya i povyisheniya sportivnoy rabotosposobnosti [System to restore and improve sports performance]. M.: RSAPE publ., 1999. 31 p.
- Sokolov A.S. Upravlenie fizicheskoy podgotovkoy studentov na osnove sistemy avtomatizirovannogo dinamicheskogo kontrolya [Management of academic physical training based on automated dynamic control system]. PhD diss. abstr.. Krasnodar, 2008. 22 p.