V.K. Bal'sevich’s conceptual heritage analysis
Dr.Hab., Professor L.D. Nazarenko1
Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva2
Dr.Hab., Professor I.S. Kolesnik1
1Ulyanovsk State University of Education, Ulyanovsk
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Modern integrated concept of a human nature interprets human as a bio-social entity with a special attention to the deep correlations of the mental and physical aspects in any human activity. The article analyzes promises of the V.K. Bal’sevich’s ideas and concepts of physical activity as the key health protection and kinesiological resource mobilization factor in the context of the modern physical education and sport service in the national educational system and in the communal sport projects to facilitate physical progress of every age group regardless of the individual physical fitness, abilities and social statuses. Presently the communal sports offer great benefits conditional on the V.K. Bal’sevich’s research accomplishments being implemented in practice by many national shareholders including urban apartment block communities that may use the communal areas to deploy volleyball and basketball playgrounds; football fields; table tennis facilities; ice hockey grounds in winter time; different training machines, sport equipment and appliances. Projects to efficiently synergize the modern physical education and sport service in the educational system and the communal sport system will step up the physical education service efficiency and customization to the communal demands to effectively satisfy, among other things, the natural children’s need for physical activity and progress.
Keywords: V.K. Bal’sevich’s conceptual heritage, kinesiological resource, modern physical education and sport service, communal sports, educational system.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ocherki po vozrastnoy kineziologii cheloveka [Essays on developmental kinesiology in man]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2009, 220 p.
- Dmitriev S.V. Sotsiokulturnaya teoriya dvigatelnykh deystviy cheloveka [Socio-cultural theory of human motor actions]. N. Novgorod: NSPU publ., 2011, 359 p.
- Zagrevskaya A.I., Lubysheva L.I. Ontokineziologicheskiy podkhod kak metodologiya sportizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya v sisteme obrazovaniya [Ontokinesiological approach for sportization of physical education within national education system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 6, pp. 6–8.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sovremennaya sportivnaya nauka: ot stagnatsii k novoy paradigme razvitiya [Modern sport science: from stagnation to new development paradigm]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 5, pp. 3-5.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sport i sotsializatsiya: ot metodologii sportizatsii – k innovatsionnym sotsiokulturnym proektam [Sport and socialization: from sport-centered methods to innovative socio-cultural projects]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2017, no. 1, pp. 2-4.