Dr.Hab., Professor I.S. Kolesnik1
Postgraduate D.A. Osipov1
Postgraduate F.A. Gatin1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogikal University, Ulyanovsk
The present study analyzes the issues of training process excelling with a special emphasis on the afferent synthesis of motor responses in boxing. The study data demonstrates the key role played by the situational data flow within the afferent synthesis with the following elements: ring location; audience and its reactions in the boxing bout; refereeing service quality; and efficiency of the boxer’s responses to the opponent’s actions. The article analyzes the key provisions for the situational data flow processing in the attack/ defense afferent synthesis, including the accuracy of the opponent’s action forecasts; attention focusing ability to trace the first signs of attack; and the external distracters differentiation and control abilities. Based on the study findings, the authors developed the situational data flow processing driven response excelling model to attain the following goals: to improve the nervous/ muscular energy concentration and key situational data detection/ processing skills; to perfectly forecast and categorize the opponent’s attacks by the first signs; to form standard and adequate patterns of response to the opponent’s attacks; and to develop efficient defense and counterattack skills. The model of situational data flow processing driven response excelling was tested beneficial by the model testing experiment.
Keywords: Class I-III boxers, situational data flow, model, model testing experiment.
- Akopyan A.O. Boks: Primernaya programma sportivnoy podgotovki dlya detsko-yunosheskih sportivnyih shkol, spetsializiruyuschih detsko-yunosheskih shkol olimpiyskogo rezerva [Sample sports training program for youth sports schools, specialised Olympic reserve sport schools]. 2nd ed., ster. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2007, 72 p.
- Anokhin P.K. Ocherki po fiziologii funktsionalnyih sistem [Essays on physiology of functional systems]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 1975, 447 p.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ontokineziologiya cheloveka [Human onkinesiology]. Moscow: Teoriya praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2000, 275 p.
- Kolesnik I.S. Struktura i soderzhanie sportivnoy podgotovki bokserov 15-17 let [Structure and content of sports training for boxers aged 15-17 years]. Ulyanovsk, 2010. 342 p.
- Kolesnik I.S. Intellektualnaya podgotovka bokserov [Intellectual training of boxers]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2015. 132. 132 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. , Filimonova S.N. Sovremenny podhod k issledovaniyu prostranstva [Modern approach to study of space]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2004. no. 2. p. 2.
- Nazarenko L.D. Rol intellekta v sportivnoy deyatelnosti [Intelligence in sports activities]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2013. no. 10. pp. 9-12.
- Nazarenko L.D., Anisimova E.A. Vospitanie v sporte [Education in sports]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2015. 80 p.
- Nazarenko L.D., Kolesnik I.S. Physiological bases of improvement system of boxers sports training. Life Science Journal 2014; 11(11s), pp. 642-645. http://www.lifesciencesite.com.