Associate Professor, PhD E.M. Yanchik1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor E.A. Cherepov1
PhD Hab, Professor Laurentiu-Gabriel Talaghir2
1South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk
2«Dunarea de Jos» University, Galati, Romania
The study analyzes benefits of a special physical education (PE) and recreation model geared to normalize the cardio-respiratory functionality in students diagnosed with chronic non-specific respiratory diseases (CNSRD). The pre-experimental tests showed a variety of indications of the cardio-respiratory system disorders in the special health group (SHG) students diagnosed with CNSRD. It is demonstrated that the valid academic PE curricula is poorly adaptable to the needs of SHG students with CNSRD. In the new model piloting experiment, the Experimental Group (EG) was offered special swimming practices in addition to the standard PE lessons 1-2 times a week in summer time; plus skiing practices in winter time to replace the academic summer track and field trainings. The model required the physical trainings and weekly swimming practices being non-interrupted for vacation periods. The new physical education and recreation model was found beneficial as verified by the EG progress in the cardio-respiratory and musculoskeletal system functionality tests and acute disease statistics for the experimental academic year. Combined post-experimental tests of the cardiovascular and respiratory system functionalities rated the sample health condition as normal, and the oxygen demand rates as good.
Keywords: physical and recreational classes, special health group students, chronic nonspecific respiratory diseases, physiometry.
- Apanasenko G.L. , Naumenko R.G. Somaticheskoe zdorove i maksimalnaya aerobnaya sposobnost individa [Somatic health and maximum aerobic capacity of individual]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury,1988, no. 4, pp. 29-31.
- Kokosov A.N. Proyavleniya sanogeneza v sistemah gomeostaza i na razlichnyih urovnyah organizatsii organizma cheloveka [Manifestations of sanogenesis in homeostasis systems and at various levels of organization of human body]. Sanogenez (O nauke i praktike vrachevaniya) [Sanogenesis (Healing: science and practice)]. St. Petersburg., 2009, pp. 25-31.
- Menkhin Yu.V. Metodicheskie osnovyi ozdorovitelnoy gimnastiki [Methodical foundations of therapeutic gymnastics]. Ozdorovitelnaya gimnastika: teoriya i metodika [Therapeutic gymnastics: theory and methodology]. Rostov-on/D: Fenix publ., 2002, pp. 47-66.
- Menkov N.V., Kostina V.V., Makarova E.V. Normalnyie laboratornyie i instrumentalnyie pokazateli [Normal laboratory and instrumental indicators]. Obsledovaniya bolnogo v terapevticheskoy klinike [Patient examination in therapeutic clinic]. Nizhniy Novgorod, 2002, pp. 34-36.
- Miller L.L. Vrachebny kontrol [Medical control]. Study guide. Lesgaft NSUPESH. St. Petersburg, 2011, 203 p.
- Veykut A. On the proprietary method of breathing exercises applied in training of professional tennis players. HUMAN. SPORT. MEDICINE, 2017, no. 17(3).Рр. 61-66.
- Lopsan A., Buduk-ool L. Comparative analysis of morphofunctional and psychophysiological status in tuvan boys with different levels of motor activity. HUMAN. SPORT. MEDICINE. 2017. no. 17(2).Рр. 20-29.