Associate Professor, PhD I.V. Astrakhantseva1
Postgraduate A.I. Kolesnik1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor A.V. Nazarenko1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogikal University, Ulyanovsk
The given study demonstrates close interrelations of the ecological and physical education components in academic education service since a high physical working capacity, good mental and emotional health and reasonable coping strategies are required for success in the modern environmental activity. The academic physical education service secures good motor coordination, volitional and intellectual qualities critical for ecological project activity and, hence, contributes to the ecological education. The interrelations of the modern ecological and physical education are overviewed in the context of the ecological specialist job-specific responsibilities including the high functionality, physicality and intellectual resource. The educational experiment showed that the students tested with high endurance, muscular strength, agility and some other physical qualities and skills are better fit for the modern ecological service in the environmental protection projects.
Keywords: ecological and physical education, interrelation, educational experiment
- Astrakhantseva I.V., Nazarenko A.V. Upravlenie ekologicheskim vospitaniem buduschih pedagogov [Management of environmental education of future teachers]. Nauchnoe mnenie. St. Petersburg, 2016. no. 8-9. pp. 18-24.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Prirodnyie i sotsialnyie resursyi razvitiya dvigatelnogo potentsiala [Natural and social resources for development of motor potential]. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT publ., 2012. 35 p.
- Kamenskiy Ya.A. Izbrannyie pedagogicheskie sochineniya [Selected pedagogical works]. APS, 1951, pp. 302-303.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sotsiologiya fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta [Sociology of physical education and sports]. Textbook. 4th ed., rev.. Moscow: Akademiya publ., 2015. 272 p. (Ser. Bachelor course).
- Nazarenko A.V. Formirovanie ekologicheskogo soznaniya u detey, podrostkov i uchascheysya molodezhi [Formation of environmental consciousness in children, adolescents and students]. Study guide. Ulyanovsk, 2013.116 p.
- Nazarenko A.V. Sistema povyisheniya effektivnosti kompetentnostno-orientirovannogo ekologicheskogo professionalno-pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya buduschih pedagogov [System to improve efficiency of competency-based environmental professional pedagogical education of future teachers]. Ulyanovsk, 2013. 419 p.