Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
PhD, Associate Professor V.A. Rodionov1
PhD M.A. Rodionova1
1Surgut State University, Surgut
Training process control and management may be efficient enough only when the coach knows exactly what are the effects of one or another training tool on the trainee’s body. It is quite common to classify a training cycle into the workload intensity zones with the relevant heart rates and specific energy systems mobilization rates. Most of the national experts prefer the workload control by speed, with the individual best competitive speeds used as reference points for progress. Objective of the study was to consider theoretical grounds for and rate benefits of the individual speed control model for swimmers. Sampled for the study were the 16-17 year old sport excellence group trainees from the SSU, Neftyanik CYORSS and some other sport schools in Surgut (Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Yugra Area) qualified Candidate Masters of Sport and split up into Experimental (EG) and Reference (RG) Groups. The RG trainings were controlled by the traditional intensity zoning and HR test method; and the EG trainings were driven by the individual speed control models. Comparative analysis of the special physical fitness test rates of the both groups showed the intensity zoning method being more sensitive and efficient for the training workload control purposes.
Keywords: swimming, endurance, control, intensity zone, individual speed control model.
- Gordon S.M. Trenirovka v tsiklicheskikh vidakh sporta na osnove zakonomernostey sootnosheniy mezhdu trenirovochnymi uprazhneniyami i ikh effektom [Training in cyclic sports based on relationship between exercises and their effect]. Doct. diss. abstr. (Hab.). M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1986. 48 p.
- Gordon S.M. Osnovy upravleniya trenirovkoy sportsmena [Athletic training management fundamentals]. Coach's teaching aid. M.: SCOLIPE publ., 1981. 30 p.
- Konovalov V.N. Optimizatsiya upravleniya sportivnoy trenirovkoy v vidakh sporta s preimushchestvennym proyavleniem vynoslivosti [Optimizing athletic training management in endurance sports]. SibGAFK publ.. M., 2001. 48 p.
- Makarenko L.P. Sorevnovatelnaya deyatelnost vysokokvalifitsirovannykh plovtsov-stayerov [Competitive activity of elite stayer swimmers]. Study guide. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 2003. 138 p.
- Petrovich G.I., Prilutskiy N.A., Paramonova S.S. Osobennosti podgotovki plovtsov na razlichnykh etapakh mnogoletney trenirovki: metod. rekomendatsii [Swimmers training at various stages of long-term training: method. recommendations]. Minsk: Minsk tip proekt publ., 2004. 23 p.