Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
Dr.Hab., Dr. Phys. Ed. Sports, Professor I.G. Maksimenko1, 2
Dr.Hab., Professor G.N. Maksimenko3
1Belgorod State National Research University, Belgorod
2Voronezh State Institute of Physical Culture, Voronezh
3National Agricultural University of Lugansk, Lugansk
Training system excellence issues are ranked among the top priorities by every modern sport discipline including volleyball. Objective of the study was to experimentally prove benefits of an informative and dependable test and training workload control method for application in elite women’s volleyball. Sampled for the study were with 19 elite players whose performances was tested and analyzed by the following methods: theoretical analysis; training process monitoring; functionality tests including the heart rate tests, energy cost tests by Polar Team System; quasi-stationary cortical activity tests; medical and biological tests; and the statistical data processing toolkit. The test and performance control method was found highly informative, dependable and efficient and therefore may be recommended for the training system quality improvements in the training micro- and meso-cycles. Particularly beneficial in the test array were found the heart rate variation and energy cost tests to rate effects of the training workloads on the elite players.
Keywords: training workload, control, energy cost, heart rate, trainings.
- Maksimenko I.G., Bugaev G.V., Kadurin V.V., Sysoev A.V. Sportivnye igry: sistema mnogoletney podgotovki yunykh sportsmenov [Active Games: long-term training system for junior athletes]. 2nd ed,rev., sup.. Voronezh: RITM publ., 2016. 424 p.
- Maksimenko I.G., Voronkov A.V., Zhilina L.V. Sravnitelny analiz osobennostey mnogoletney podgotovki yunykh sportsmenov v igrovykh i tsiklicheskikh vidakh sporta [Comparative analysis of peculiarities of long-term training in youth competitive and cyclic sports]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 1, pp. 11–13.
- Maksimenko I.G. , Voronin I.Yu., Spirin M.P., Rutskoy I.A. Kontrol tekhnicheskoy podgotovlennosti futbolistok razlichnoy kvalifikatsii [Female footballers' technical fitness tests for different skill levels]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no.6. pp. 73–74.
- Platonov V.N. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte. Obshchaya teoriya i ee prakticheskie prilozheniya [Sports training system in Olympic sport. General theory and its practical applications]. Kiev: Olimp. lit., 2015, book 1, 2015, 680 p.
- Bompa T.O., Haff G.G. Periodization: Theory and methodology of training [5-th Edition]. Champaign, IL, USA: Human Kinetics, 2009. 280 p.