Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
PhD, Associate Professor N.A. Vinokurova1
1Institute of Physical Culture and Sport of M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
Traditional ethnic games are respected as one of the most efficient physical education tools by many nations including Evenks – who are known to appreciate and protect the historical children’s sports and competitions. Objective of the study was to experimentally rate benefits of the active ethnic Evenk games for physical education of senior preschoolers. We used questionnaire surveys, interviews, discussions, traditional physical fitness tests and mathematical statistics data processing tools for the purposes of the study. The experiment was designed to complement the preschool physical education program with elements of traditional Evenk active games and rate the group physical progress by the pre- versus post-experimental physical fitness tests.
The study data and analyses showed benefits of the special Evenk games basics mastering model as verified by physical progress of the Experimental Group. The model applied the most efficient tools with basics of the traditional Evenk games and sports including the folk active games, national competitions and folk dances. The active game/ sport practices were found to activate the breathing, blood circulation and metabolic processes and thereby facilitate the mental progress and mental conditioning skills plus the volitional qualities (including discipline, resilience under stresses, insistence, courage, team spirit etc.) formation and reinforcement.
Keywords: senior preschoolers’ physical education, active Evenk games and sports.
- Vinokurova N.A. Formirovanie interesa k fizicheskoy kulture u devochek sredstvami etnopedagogiki (na primere arkticheskih shkol Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) [Motivating girls for physical education by means of ethnopedagogy (case study of Arctic schools of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)]. PhD diss. abstr.. Yakutsk, 2007.pp. 29-30.
- Danilov D.A., Cherkashin I.A. Organizatsionno-pedagogicheskoe obespechenie integratsii fizicheskogo i dukhovnogo vospitaniya yunoshey v etnokulturnom prostranstve [Organizational educational support for integration of physical and spiritual education of young men in the ethnocultural space]. Yakutsk: SVFU, 2010. 247 p.
- Maynov I.I. Nekotorye dannye o tungusakh yakutskogo kraya: s tremya tablitsami, 1 fototipiey i 1 tsinkografiey [Some data about the Tungus of the Yakut region: 3 tables, 1 phototyping and 1 zincography]. Irkutsk, 1986. 245 p. (Works of East-Siberian Department of the Imperial Russian Geographical Society; Vol. 2).
- Maksimova O.A. Evenkiyskie igry i sostyazaniya dlya uchaschikhsya natsionalnoy shkoly korennykh narodov Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya). Ucheb. posobie [Evenk games and competitions for pupils of national school of indigenous people of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Yakutsk, 2007. 69 p.
- Neustroev N.D. Etnopedagogika narodov Severa [Ethno-pedagogics of peoples of the North]. Study guide for special course for teachers of schools of indigenous peoples of the North. Yakutsk, 1999, 140 p.
- Platonov D.N., Platonova L.L., Cherkashin I.A. Formirovanie strategii razvitiya regionalnoy sistemy nepreryvnogo fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya [Formation of strategy of development of regional system of continuous physical culture education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 10, pp. 3-4.
- Shebeko V.N. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya detey doshkolnogo vozrasta [Theory and methods of preschool physical education]. Study guide for university students. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola publ., 2010, 400 p.