Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
Candidate O.V. Kudryavtseva1
Dr.Biol., Professor V.S. Belyaev1
PhD, Associate Professor M.A. Kaymin1
1Institute of Natural Science and Sports Technologies, Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
Modern social challenges, new Federal State Education Standards (FSES) and the GTO Complex reinstatement project have set new higher requirements to the school physical education service quality. The teacher is expected, first and foremost, to train children on a conscientious basis from the goal setting to practical results, with the physical skill mastering process being designed on an integrated basis i.e. to form the physical skill (PS) basics. Objective of the study was to improve the technical and physical fitness process at school. Sampled for the study run in the period of September 2016 through May 2017 were the 5-grade students of Liceum in Electrogorsk (n=49) split up into Experimental Group (n=27, including 12 boys and 15 girls) and Reference Group (n=22 including 13 boys and 9 girls). The RG was trained 3 times a week as required by the traditional school PE program with reference to the basic physical skills learning procedures; and the EG was trained 3 times a week under the same physical education program complemented by the new institutional and practical education tools and provisions to help the children successfully master the basic physical skills. The experimental study showed benefits of the new basic PS training model as verified by the improved EG motivations for the school physical education service and higher physical fitness rates, physical education competences, skills and abilities within the age-specific physical standards.
Keywords: schoolchildren, basic physical skills, institutional and practical tools, physical education lesson.
- Bernstein N.A. Izbrannye trudy po biomekhanike i kibernetike [Selected Works on Biomechanics and Cybernetics]. Classic scientific heritage. Physical education. M.: SportAkademPress publ., 2001. 296 p.
- Bogen M.M. Fizicheskaya kultura i sportivnaya trenirovka: obuchenie dvigatelnym deystviyam. Teoriya i metodika [Physical culture and sports training: teaching how to move]. 4th ed., rev., sup.. M.: Librokom publ., 2013. 226 p.
- Gaverdovskiy Yu.K. Obuchenie sportivnym uprazhneniyam. Biomehanika. Metodologiya. Didaktika [Teaching sports exercises. Biomechanics. Methodology. Didactics]. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 2007. 912 p., il. pp. 552-588.
- Zheleznyak Yu.D. Metodika obucheniya fizicheskoy kulture [Physical education educational methodology]. Study guide. M.: Akademiya publ, 2013. 256 p.
- Kuznetsov V.S., Kholodov Zh.K. Praktikum po teorii i metodike fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta [Workshop on theory and methodology of physical education and sports]. Study guide. 5th ed., rev., sup.. M.: Akademiya, 2014. 208 p.
- Kudryavtseva O.V., Belyaev V.S., Solovykh M.V. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskaya tehnologiya obucheniya dvigatelnym deystviyam na zanyatiyakh fizicheskoy kulturoy shkolnikov 5-10-h klassov [Psychological-Pedagogical Technology of Teaching Motor Actions at Physical Education Classes for 5-10-Formers]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2014. no. 5. pp. 18-23.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportivnaya kultura v shkole [Sports culture at school]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2006, 174 p.
- Bennett I.P., Hastad D. Interdisciplary Teaching. Journal of Physical Education (JOPER). 1981. Feb. vol. 5, P. 23-28.
- Gordon P.C., Meyer D.E. Perceptual-motor processing of phonetic features in speech. I. exp.Psychol. Hum. Percept.andPerform., 1984. v.10. pp.153 – 178.