Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
PhD, Professor D.N. Platonov1
Dr.Hab., Professor A.N. Tambovsky2
Dr.Hab., Professor I.A. Cherkashin1, 2, 3
1Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
2Moscow State Academy of Physical Education, Malakhovka, Moscow region
3Yakutsk State Agricultural Academy, Yakutsk
Efficient physical training service for every group of population plays a special role in the popular health improvement projects in every industrial and social sector on the Russian Far North. Objective of the study was to analyze the key priorities and components of the regional permanent physical education and sport service in the Sakha Republic. As things now stand, the regional physical education and sport training system is in the process of transition from the standard universal ‘mono-specialist’ training system to the new multilevel versatile education service with its optional advanced education curricula. The reform was actually dictated by the growing need for the highly competent and versatile physical education and sport ‘poly-specialists’ in the republic. It should be emphasized that the Sakha Republic has the key components of the modern permanent physical education and sport service that still needs be excelled on the whole and in every element. We believe that the systemic policies and practices to effectively employ the regional ethnic physical education and sport traditions shall be given a top priority and viewed as the key tools to improve the regional physical education and sport training service with respect to the historical traditions of the local people.
Keywords: Sakha Republic, regional physical education and sport training service, specialist training.
- Gulyaev M.D. Modernizatsiya upravleniya sistemoy razvitiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v novykh sotsialno-ekonomicheskikh usloviyakh na regionalnom urovne (na primere Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) [Modernization of the management of the system of development of physical culture and sports in the new socio-economic conditions at the regional level (on the example of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2012, 352 p.
- Danilov D.A., Cherkashin I.A. Organizatsionno-pedagogicheskoe obespechenie integratsii fizicheskogo i duлhovnogo vospitaniya yunoshey v etnokulturnom prostranstve [Organizational and pedagogical support for integration of physical and spiritual education of young men in the ethnocultural space]. Yakutsk: SVFU publ., 2010. 247 p.
- Kargapolov V.P. Organizatsionno-upravlencheskie osnovy nepreryvnogo fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya [Organizational and managerial grounds of continuous physical education]. Doct. diss. abstr. (Hab.).. M., 1992. 32 p.
- Kochnev V.P. Natsionalnye vidy sporta RS (Ya) [National Sports RS (Y)]. Yakutsk: YSU publ., 2002. 82 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Integratsiya sportivnoy nauki i obrazovaniya – strategicheskiy resurs razvitiya obshchestva [Integration of sports science and education - strategic resource for social development]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. no. 3. P. 95.
- Pasyukov P.N. Regionalnaya obrazovatelnaya sistema kak faktor ustoychivogo razvitiya nepreryivnogo fizkulturno-pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Regional educational system as factor of sustainable development of continuous physical education and teacher education]. Doct. diss. (Hab.). Chelyabinsk, 2000. 366 p.
- Platonov D.N., Tambovskiy A.N., Krivoruchenko E.V., Platonova L.L. K probleme regionalnoy sistemy podgotovki kadrov v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v Respublike Sakha (Yakutiya) [Problems of regional physical education and sport specialist training system in Sakha (Yakutia) Republic]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 7, pp. 9-10.
- Platonov D.N., Platonova L.L., Cherkashin I.A. Formirovanie strategii razvitiya regionalnoy sistemy nepreryvnogo fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya [Formation of strategy of development of regional system of continuous physical culture education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2015. no. 10. pp. 3-4.
- Portnyagin I.I. Nauchno-pedagogicheskie osnovyi intellektualnogo razvitiya shkolnikov-sportsmenov (na materialakh Respubliki Saha (Yakutiya)) [Scientific and pedagogical grounds of intellectual development of student-athletes (case study of Sakha Republic (Yakutia))]. Doct. diss. (Hab.). Yakutsk, 2000. 326 p.
- Shamaev N.K. Osobennosti metodiki fizicheskogo vospitaniya v usloviyakh Severa [Features of physical education methodology in northern conditions]. Yakutsk: YSU publ., 1996. 112 p.