Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №2 2019
Associate Professor, PhD O.L. Petrozak1
Associate Professor, PhD I.R. Stovba1
Associate Professor, PhD N.V. Stolyarova1
Associate Professor, PhD E.Y. Savinykh1
1South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk
The present study analyses the cardiovascular system and blood circulation control mechanisms in female aerobics groups supported by psychological service; and offers a psychological self-regulation model to improve the functions. Subject to the study run prior to the first semester (October 2017) at the Physical Education and Health Sub-department of South Ural State University were the Experimental Group (EG) composed of the beginner female students (n=23) trained in aerobics groups with special psychological support; and Reference Group (n=20) trained in classical aerobics groups. The pre-experimental cardiovascular system and blood circulation control mechanisms functionality tests found high stress indices, vegetative Kerdo indices, sympathicotonic primary vegetative tonus and excessive autonomic regulation in 30% of the sample. The primary functionality test data were used to develop the corrective psychophysical self-regulation model and test in benefits in an annual training cycle.
Keywords: adaptation, central and peripheral hemodynamics, heart rate variability, psychological support, self-regulation.
- Bykov E.V., Zinurova N.G., Chipyshev A.V., Shlyk N.I., Bayevsky R.M. [ed.] Variabelnost serdechnogo ritma i napravlennost fizicheskih nagruzok [Heart rate variability and physical activity]. Ritm serdtsa i tip vegetativnoy regulyatsii v otsenke urovnya zdorovya naseleniya i funktsionalnoy podgotovlennosti sportsmenov: mater. VI vseros. simp. [Heart rate and type of autonomic regulation in public health and functional fitness level rating in athletes: Proc. VI nat. symp.] Izhevsk: UU publ., 2016. pp. 92-96.
- Zhizhenina L.M., Klokova T.B. Otsenka adaptatsii serdechno-sosudistoy sistemyi u studentov v usloviyah ekzamenatsionnogo stressa [Assessment of adaptation of cardiovascular system in students under exam stress conditions]. Molodoy ucheny. 2015. no 23. pp. 294-297.
- Lutsenko E.L., Gabelkova O.E. Svyaz variabelnosti serdechnogo ritma s psihologicheskimi osobennostyami, determiniruyuschimi zdorovoe povedenie [Connection of heart rate variability with psychological characteristics, determining healthy behavior]. Vestnik psihofiziologii. 2013. no. 1. pp. 24-30.
- Pushkareva I.N., Kumskov S.V., Novoselov S.A. Adaptatsiya studentov k uchebnomu protsessu v sisteme sovremennogo vyisshego obrazovaniya [Adaptation of students to educational process in modern higher education system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2010. no 3. pp. 55-57.
- Mishchenko N.V. Express assessment of the students' adaptive abilities and revealing of the risk group. Asian Social Science. 2015. V. 11. P. 313 – 320.
- Schlyk N.I. Type of Autonomic Regulation and Risk of Cardiac Event in Athletes (Based on the Results of Dynamic Study of Heart Rate Variability and Dispersed ESG Mapping) , E.N. Sapoznikova, T.G. Kirillova International Multidisciplinary Journal. European Researcher, 2012. Vol. 24. No 6. pp. 942 – 946.
- Petrozhak O.L., Stovba I.R., Stolyarova N.V., Cherepov E.A. Female students' aerobics with elements of mental and physical self-control to correct self-appraisal and neurotic conditions. Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury.2017. no. 9. pp. 39-41.
- Nikulina, A., Kozlov, V., Shukanov, A. Changes in heart rate variability as a reflection of implemented physiological mechanisms of adaptation. HUMAN. SPORT. MEDICINE. 2017. no. 17(4). pp.14-20.