Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №2 2019
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor L.I. Kostyunina1
Dr.Sc.Cult., Associate Professor A.Y. Tikhonova1
Dr.Hab., Professor I.N. Timoshina1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogikal University, Ulyanovsk
Objective of the study was to offer conceptual provisions for a regional museum of sport history using a variety of study methods including dialectics, comparative historical, chronological methods and diachronous analysis. A special priority by the regional museum development concept was given to the modern theoretical and practical approaches including the cultural, historical, axiological and integrative ones. The cultural approach was used to analyze the regional sport progress in the context of the history and theory of the national culture with its paradigms and categories. The historical approach was focused on the cultural heritage of the regional (Ulyanovsk Oblast) sports in the historical context with the documentary evidence and artifacts of the regional physical education and sports (PES) heritage. The axiological approach helped identify the cultural values of the regional communities, progress of the young people’s PES competences with the growing appreciation of the regional, national and global competitive processes and events. And the integrative approach gave the means for a creative multisided analysis of the modern tools for the sport heritage protection and conservation. It is concluded that the efforts to promote the historical heritage and accomplishments of the regional PES sector facilitate inflow of young human resource in the PES movements, dilute the basis of extremism and terrorism, and cultivate patriotism, national pride and tolerance in young people for sustainable progress of the national human resource.
Keywords: sports historical heritage, artifacts, regional museum of sport history, students.
- Aliev M.N., Jandarov D.Z. Znachenie fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta v patrioticheskom vospitanii uchascheysya molodezhi [Importance of Physical education and sports in Patriotic Education of Young Students]. Vestnik YaGU. 2009. vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 52-57.
- Gubernator i Pravitelstvo Ulyanovskoy oblasti: ofitsialny sayt [Governor and Government of Ulyanovsk Region: official website] [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://ulgov.ru/ (date of access: 01.10.2018).
- Efimov D.G. Stanovlenie i razvitie fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta v gosudarstvennyih uchrezhdeniyah Rossii: 1861–1917 [Formation and development of physical education and sports in state institutions of Russia: 1861–1917]. PhD. diss. abstract. St. Petersburg, 2000. 32 p.
- Istyagina-Eliseeva E.A., Barienikova E.E. Organizatsiya kompleksa meropriyatiy po propagande fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na osnove materialov istoricheskogo sportivnogo naslediya [Organization of measures on promotion of physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation based on historical sports heritage materials]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2015, no. 3, pp. 60-62.
- Kostyunina L.I. Novy vzglyad na sistemu sportivnoy podgotovki [new look at the system of sports training]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2010, no. 2, P. 60.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportivnaya kultura v filosofskom, istoricheskom i sotsialno pedagogicheskom izmereniyah [Sports culture in philosophical, historical and socio-pedagogical dimensions]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 5, P 30.
- Rustamov A.Y. Patrioticheskoe vospitanie uchaschihsya starshih klassov sredstvami fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta [Patriotic education of high school students using physical education and sports]. PhD. diss. abstract. Makhachkala, 2005, 24 p.
- Solovyev P.V. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport v sotsiokulturnom razvitii sibirskogo goroda Tomska: 192–-1941 [Physical education and sport in socio-cultural development of Siberian city of Tomsk: 192–1941]. PhD. diss. abstract. Tomsk, 2007, 24 p.
- Tikhonova A.Y., Chaplanova M.A. Istoriya organizatsii muzeynogo dela v regionah [History of organization of museum business in the regions]. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya, 2015, no. 8–3, pp. 611-615; Available at: http://fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=38950 (date of access: 23.10.2018).