PhD, Associate Professor E.I. Troyan
Tyumen Institute for Advanced Studies of the Staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Tyumen
Modern police officers’ training systems give a high priority to the vital combat training tools and skills, albeit the coaches have to fight against time in the standard combat training courses striving to help the officers master a wide range of combat skills in very short time, being fully aware of the fact that the combat skills are survival and critical for success of the police service. That is the reason why the police training community has long been searching for the most efficient training tools and models for reasonably better training of the officers in short period of time. Tyumen Institute for Advanced Studies of the Staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
has made its contribution to the above process by the persistent research projects, and lately marked success in the efforts to develop an efficient short-time combat training course for the national police system, with a special emphasis on the sensorimotor method application in combat training practices.
The new short-time combat training course was found beneficial as verified by the significant progress in the Experimental Group that was 5.2% higher than in the Reference Group, with the sensorimotor method tested highly efficient for the course purposes.
Keywords: sensorimotor method, combat tools , physical training; police officers.
- Alekseev N.A., Kutergin N.B. Fizicheskaya podgotovka sotrudnika politsii kak odin iz vazhneyshih elementov professionalnoy gotovnosti kursantov obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy MVD Rossii [Physical training of police officer as one of the most important elements of professional competency of cadets of educational organizations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia]. Vestnik Belgorodskogo yuridicheskogo instituta MVD Rossii im. I.D. Putilina, 2015, pp. 83-85.
- Barkalov S.N., Gerasimov I.V. Fizicheskaya podgotovka kursantov obrazovatelnyih organizatsiy MVD Rossii: sostoyanie, problemy i puti sovershenstvovaniya [Physical training of cadets of educational organizations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia: state, problems and solutions]. Obshchestvo i pravo, 2014, no. 4 (50), pp. 299-304.
- Bokiy A.N. Osnovy metodiki uskorennogo obucheniya boevym priemam borby sotrudnikov organov vnutrennikh del [Fundamentals of methodology of accelerated teaching combat techniques for law enforcement officers]. Vestnik Krasnodarskogo universiteta MVD Rossii, 2017, no. 3 (37), pp. 202-205.
- Vityutnev E.E. Situatsionno-orientirovannaya fizicheskaya podgotovka kursantov i slushateley obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy MVD Rossii - budushchikh sotrudnikov spetsialnykh podrazdeleniy [Situation-based physical training of cadets and students of educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia - future employees of special units]. Vestnik Krasnodarskogo universiteta MVD Rossii, 2016, no. 1 (31), pp. 168-172.
- Kulinichev A.N., Vorotnik A.N., Kandabar A.N. Sovershenstvovanie professionalno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovki kursantov i slushateley obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy MVD Rossii [Improving practical professional physical training of cadets and students of educational organizations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia]. Problemy pravookhranitelnoy deyatelnosti, 2015, no. 3, pp. 19-22.
- Pavlov I.M. Metodika provedeniya prakticheskikh zanyatiy po otrabotke taktiki deystviy naryadov politsii pri politseyskom reagirovanii v gorodskikh usloviyakh na etape prinyatiya resheniya na meste proisshestviya [Methodology of practical lessons on tactics of actions of police squads during police response in urban conditions at decision-making stage at the scene]. Vestnik Krasnodarskogo universiteta MVD Rossii, 2017, no. 2 (36), pp. 262-265.
- Prilepin E.P. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport v professionalnoy deyatelnosti [Physical education and sports in professional activities]. Innovatsionnaya nauka, 2016, no. 2-4 (14), pp. 111-114.
- Pryakhin A.S. Spetsifika obucheniya boevym priemam borby sotrudnikov OVD, prokhodyashchikh pervonachalnuyu podgotovku [Specifics of teaching combat techniques to police officers undergoing initial training]. Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya, 2015, no. 5, pp. 142-145.
- Slavko A.L. Fizicheskaya podgotovka kak odna iz sostavlyayushchikh komponentov v professionalnoy podgotovke sotrudnika organov vnutrennikh del [Physical training as one of components in professional training of law enforcement officers]. Vestnik Belgorodskogo yuridicheskogo instituta MVD Rossii, 2017, no. 2, pp. 75-77.
- Tsipinov Kh.B. Aktualnye problemy obucheniya boevym priemam borby sotrudnikov politsii prokhodyashchikh professionalnoe obuchenie [Actual problems of teaching combat techniques to police officers undergoing vocational training]. Vestnik ekonomicheskoy bezopasnosti, 2017, no. 1, pp. 207-211.