Dr.Hab., Associate Professor A.S. Makhov2
1Sports-adaptive school of Paralympic reserve, Yoshkar-Ola, Republic of Mari El
2Russian State Social University, Moscow
The study analyzes motivations of the elite 5-a-side (B1 category) blind futsal players, with the study data obtained in the international friendly tournament in Silvi Marina, Italy, in June 2018. It is a common knowledge that success in competitions of technically equal teams competing under maximal physical and mental pressures often depends on the individual motivations and personality qualities of the players. Problems faced by the elite 5-a-side (B1 category) blind futsal, as considered by our prior studies, still remain largely unresolved, and only a few regional governments take efforts to find solutions to them. One of such problems is due to the urgent need in practical provisions for the sport reserve training programs in the Paralimpic blind futsal. Such programs need to be designed with contribution from the best practical training and competitive experiences of the national teams and set clear and ambitious practical goals. As things now stand, however, the national blind futsal is still in need of a Federal Sport Training Standard for this sport discipline and, therefore, no framework is available at this juncture for the regional training programs. The situation is further complicated by the existing practical guidelines being largely formal in fact. The study shows the need for the coachers and expert in this sport discipline to focus their efforts on sound theoretical and practical concepts both for the elite Paralimpic blind futsal and sport reserve training systems.
Keywords: 5-a-side (В1 category) futsal for blind athletes, motivations, elite blind futsal players, Russian national team, athletic training process management.
- Kornev A.V., Makhov A.S., Makeeva V.S. et al Motivatsiya sportivnoy deyatelnosti uchashchikhsya spetsialnykh (korrektsionnykh) shkol [Sports training motivation of special (remedial) school children]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 3, pp. 35-37.
- Korneva M.A., Makhov A.S., Stepanova O.N. Osobennosti motivatsii sportsmenov-invalidov s porazheniem oporno-dvigatelnogo apparata k uchastiyu v trenirovochnom protsesse po russkomu zhimu [The Peculiarities of Motivation of Handicapped Athletes with Spinal Cord Injuries to Participation in Russian Press Work-Out Sessions]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 6, pp. 37-58.
- Makhov A.S. Adaptivny sport v Rossii i za rubezhom: stanovlenie, organizatsiya, regulirovanie [Adaptive sports in Russia and abroad: formation, organization, regulation]. Moscow: RPFU publ., 2011, 196 p.
- Makhov A.S. Otsenka effektivnosti formirovaniya motivatsiy k zanyatiyam fizicheskimi uprazhneniyami i sportom u lyudey s invalidnostyu [Estimating effectiveness of formation of physical exercise and sports motivation in people with impairments]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki, 2012, no. 3, pp. 52-56.
- Makhov A.S. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskie osobennosti motivatsii k zanyatiyam sportom u lits s narusheniem zreniya [Psychological and educational features of motivation for sports in visually impaired people]. Vestnik ChGPU im. I.Ya. Yakovleva, 2013, no. 1-2 (77), pp. 120-124.
- Popenko K.S., Makhov A.S. Problemy razvitiya paralimpiyskogo mini-futbola (sport slepykh) v Rossii na primere Respubliki Mariy El [Problems of development of Paralympic futsal (blind sports) in Russia (case study of the Republic of Mari El]. Proc VI interreg. res.-pract. conf. Yoshkar Ola: Olympic Reserve School, pp. 212-217.
- Rysakova O.G., Makhov A.S. Znachenie i struktura motivov glukhikh sportsmenov Rossii i Zarubezhya k zanyatiyam snoubordingom [Value and structure of motives for snowboarding training in deaf athletes in Russia and Abroad]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2015, no. 6 (124), pp. 167-173.