PhD, Associate Professor T.V. Levchenkova
Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Modern children’s fitness service system sets high requirements to the knowledge and skills of the fitness specialists, and implies their competences in the children’s physical education, health technologies and fitness methods and tools being upgraded on a regular basis. The study overviews an advanced training model for the children’s fitness specialists including a set of special training programs variable in their content, models and time.
Keywords: children’s fitness, children’s fitness specialists, advanced training, advanced training modeling.
- Adolf V.A., Stepanova I.Y. Obnovlenie protsessa podgotovki pedagogov na osnove modelirovaniya professionalnoy deyatelnosti [Updating teacher training process based on modeling of professional activity]. Krasnoyarsk, 2005, 214 p.
- Levchenkova T.V. Sotsialno-pedagogicheskie osnovy podgotovki kadrov v fitnes-industrii [Socio-pedagogical basics of fitness personnel training]. Nauka i obrazovaniya, 2013, no. 3 (71), pp.78-82.
- Saykina E.G., Smirnova Y.V. Pedagogicheskie aspekty podgotovki instruktora po fitnesu, kasayushchiesya ispolzovaniya muzykalnogo soprovozhdeniya zanyatiy [Educational aspects of fitness instructor training regarding use of background music]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2007, no. 5 (27), pp. 87-90.
- Testov V.A. «Zhestkie» i «myagkie» modeli obucheniya [“Tough” and “gentle” learning patterns]. Pedagogika, 2004, no, 8, P. 38.
- Udalova T.A. Innovatsionnye sposoby povysheniya professionalnogo masterstva uchiteley fizicheskoy kultury [Innovative ways to improve professional skills of physical education teachers]. PhD diss.. Malakhovka, 2016, 139 p.