PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Chesnokov1
PhD A.I. Zarevich2
1Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk
2National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk
Objective of the study was to improve the university powerlifters’ motor skills building process and test it on the Tomsk Polytechnic University powerlifting team (18-22 year-old) members with formal qualifications varying from Class I to Candidate Master of Sports. The study was designed to offer and tests benefits of the special training practices for every competitive routine. The training practices were designed to address a variety of specific difficulties in the competitive and training process. The study data and analyses showed benefits of the proposed motor skills building frame concept and its practical implementation technology, with the concept securing harmonized effects of the education, psychological and physical training practices with the progress rating tests as verified by the trainees’ progress in the speed-strength training aspects.
Keywords: powerlifting, conceptual model, educational system, motor skills, students.
- Guzeev V.V. Obrazovatelnaya tekhnologiya: ot priema do filosofii [Educational technology: from approval to philosophy]. Moscow: Znanie publ., 1996, 221 p.
- Kuzmina N.V. Ponyatie pedagogicheskaya sistema i kriterii ee otsenki. Metody sistemnogo pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya [Concept of educational system and evaluation criteria. Methods of pedagogical research]. Moscow: Narodnoe obrazovanie publ., 2002, 172 p.
- Matveyev L.P., Novikov A.D. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Theory and practice of physical education]. Vol. 1. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1975, 304 p.
- Nikolaev Yu.M. Teoriya fizicheskoy kultury, bazovye kontseptsii i osnovopolagayuschiy kategorialny apparat [Theory of physical culture, basic concepts and basic framework of categories]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2002, no. 3, pp. 15-20.
- Chesnokov A.V. Avtorskaya kontseptualnaya model i tekhnologiya formirovaniya professionalnykh kompetentsiy pedagogov fizicheskoy kultury [Author's conceptual model and technology of professional competency building in physical education teachers]. Sibirskiy pedagogicheskiy zhurnal, 2009, no. 1, pp. 397-408.
- Chesnokov A.V. Innovatsionnaya model nepreryvnoy pedagogicheskoy praktiki studentov fizkulturnogo vuza [Innovative model of continuous teaching practice for physical culture university students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2011, no. 5, pp. 70-75.
- Chesnokov A.V., Kozemov D.A., Kozemov A.V. Povyshenie effektivnosti fizkulturnoy deyatelnosti studentov Tomskogo politehnicheskogo universiteta posredstvom ee tekhnologizatsii [Enhancement of Students' Sports Activity via Its Technologization]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 7, pp. 30-37.