Physical fitness of 6-8 year-old children for GTO class tests
PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Fursov1
Dr.Hab., Professor N.I. Sinyavsky1
PhD R.I. Sadykov1
Postgraduate student O.I. Mikhel1
1Surgut State Pedagogical University, Surgut
Objective of the study was to rate, on a dependable basis, physical fitness of the 6-8 year-old children for the formal GTO Class I Tests. The children are required to succeed in seven and six tests to qualify for the GTO Silver and Bronze Badges, respectively. The study data and analyses showed the 6-8 year-olds of both sexes facing most of the difficulties in the coordination-ability (tennis ball throws on target), speed-strength (standing long jumps) and strength tests.
Keywords: physical fitness, 6-8 year-old children, obligatory tests, elective tests, GTO Complex.
- Arshinnik S.P. Stepen gotovnosti detey shkolnogo vozrasta k vypolneniyu norm GTO [State of preparedness of school-age children for GTO tests]. Vestnik universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2015, vol. 129, no. 11, pp. 19-27
- Semenov L.A. Sostoyanie konditsionnoy fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti detey – vypusknikov doshkolnykh obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy v kontekste realizatsii trebovaniy FGOS [Conditioning physical fitness of graduates of preschool educational institutions within implementation of FSES requirements]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2016, no. 1, pp. 26-29.
- Sinyavskiy N.I., Fursov A.V. Vypolnenie shkolnikami normativov kompleksa «Gotov k trudu i oborone» (GTO) [Rating schoolchildren's fitness for "Ready for Labour and Defence" GTO complex tests]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 8, pp. 94-95.
- Sinyavskiy N.I., Fursov A.V. Avtomatizirovannoe soprovozhdenie kompleksa GTO v shkole [Automated support of GTO complex at school]. Fizicheskaya kultura v shkole,2017, no. 7, pp. 60-63.
- Snigur M.E. Otsenka konditsionnykh fizicheskikh kachestv detey 6-8 let po obyazatelnym normativam kompleksa GTO [Rating 6-8 year-olds physical fitness for obligatory GTO complex tests]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 8. pp. 99-100.