PhD, Associate Professor V.R. Malkin1
PhD, Associate Professor L.N. Rogaleva1
Dr.Sc.Psych., Professor A.M. Kim2
Postgraduate Y.A. Bredikhina1
1Ural Federal University (UrFU), Ekaterinburg
2Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
The article considers the present status and development projects of the sport psychology at Ural Federal University (UrFU) and summarizes the practical experience of the research, education and international cooperation accumulated by the University faculty. A special attention was given to the priorities of the research policies and practices and the theoretical and practical grounds for the sport psychological research at the UrFU geared to produce and implement practical recommendations for the modern sport psychological services being applied in the education process and sports. The study also analyses the practical master training experience; overviews the masters’ research accomplishments; analyses progress of the sport psychology specialist education in the context of the International Two Diplomas Program in the master training course; highlights the most promising international cooperation design and management models and shows their potential benefits for the modern university development policies. The study finds that the sport psychology at the UrFU has evolved to an efficient research field and proved its benefits for the modern sports.
Keywords: sport psychology, psychological conditioning system, international cooperation, International Two Diplomas Program.
- Gilyazetdinova E.M., Rogaleva L.N. Psikhologicheskiy trening po vklyucheniyu lits s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya v zanyatiya adaptivnyim sportom [Psychological training on involvement of people with disabilities in adaptive sports]. Mater. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. k 90-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya akademika V.L. Marishchuka [Proc. Rus. res.-practical conf. Dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Academician V.L. Marishchuk.]. St. Petersburg SU publ., St. Petersburg, 2016, pp. 240-245.
- Zvezdin A.S. Podkhody k probleme formirovaniya lichnostnoy gotovnosti k sportivnoy deyatelnosti u yunykh futbolistov 8-10 let [Approaches to the problem of formation of personal readiness for sports activities in young footballers aged 8-10 years old]. Sportivny psikholog, 2014, no. 1 (32), pp. 29-33.
- Malkin V.R., Rogaleva L.N., Kim A.M. et al. Strategiya podgotovki sportivnykh psikhologov v usloviyakh mezhdunarodnoy integratsii vysshey shkoly [Sports psychologist training strategy in context of international integration of higher education]. Sportivny psikholog, 2015, no. 2 (37), pp. 54-59.
- Mokhova E.L., Malkin V.R. Formirovanie psikhologicheskoy stabilnosti u detey-figuristov 7-9 let [Building psychological stability in 7-9 year-old figure skaters]. Mater. XII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. psikhologov fizicheskoy kultury i sporta «Rudikovskie chteniya» [Proc. XII Intern. res.-practical conf. of physical culture and sports psychologists "Rudikov readings"]. Moscow: RSUPESYT publ., 2016, pp. 252-255.
- Rogaleva L.N., Malkin V.R., Kim A.M. i dr. Opyt realizatsii mezhdunarodnoy magisterskoy programmy dvukh diplomov po sportivnoy psikhologii v UrFU i KAzNU im. al-Farabi [Experience of implementing international master's program of two diplomas in sports psychology in UrFU and al-Farabi KNU]. Vysshaya shkola Kazahstana, 2017, no. 1, pp. 33-35.
- Rogaleva L.N., Koybagarova D.K., Kim A.M. et al. Teoriya samorazvitiya i ee znachimost dlya sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Self-development theory and its importance for modern education]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2017, no. 3, pp. 89-95.
- Rogaleva L.N., Malkin V.R., Fassakhova T.A. et al. Zhiznestoykost kak lichnostny resurs sportsmenov [Viability as athletes' personal resource]. Mater. VIII Mezhdunar. kongressa «Sport. Chelovek. Zdorovye» [Proc. VIII Intern. congress "Sport. Man. Health"]. St. Petersburg SU publ., St. Petersburg, 2017, pp. 225-227.
- Kim A., Khon N., Rogaleva L., Malkin V. System Approach as Methodological Basis for Emotional Intelligence Development. International Journal of Psychology, 31st International Congress of Psychology Yokohama, Japan, 2016. (51), P. 547.
- Malkin V., Rogaleva L., Kim A., Aidossova Zh., Khon N. Mental Training in Sports: Summary and Perspectives. Proceedings of the 3d international conference on applied social science research. Atlantis press, France, 2016, pp. 434-435.
- Malkin V., Rogaleva L. System of psychological work in sport. International Journal of Psychology, 31st International Congress of Psychology, Yokohama, Japan, 2016, vol. 51. S1. - P.1114
- Mohan J. Excellence: a multidimensional appraisal. 3rd World Congress on Excellence. Chandigarh, India, 2015, pp. 200-215.
- Schinke R.J., Kerry R., McGannon, Smith Brett Routledge International Handbook of Sport Psychology. Routledge Taylor & Francis Group. 2016, 614 p.