PhD, Professor T.V. Mikhaylova
Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
Objective of the study was to develop and substantiate by experiment a frame model of an integrated academic sport education system to build professional trainer’s motivations. The study was performed in the period of 2004 through 2016 at Physical Education and Sports Institute of Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism and a few Russian and Belorussian universities. Subject to the study were 2000 general education school graduates qualified as physical education university entrants and students. The frame model was found effective in the relevant educational and psychological tools being combined to build up motivations by due approvals (by compliments, expressed appreciation, trust and support), arguments, explanations, summaries, instructions, proof, disproof, personal examples) and compulsion (reproof, censure, reproach, warning, penalty etc.).
Keywords: concept, model, education, sports universities, coach’s training, professional motivations.
- Vilenskiy M.Y. Prioritetnye napravleniya razvitiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya v vuzakh [Priority directions of development of physical education in higher education institutions]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye, 2015, no. 4(55), pp. 42-47.
- Dmitriev S.V., Neverkovich S.D., Voronin D.I., Bystritskaya E.V. K probleme smeny metodologicheskikh paradigm v sisteme obrazovaniya (v kontekste sfery fizicheskoy kultury i sporta) [Changes in methodological paradigms in education system (in context of physical culture and sports sector)]. Mir psikhologii, 2015, no. 2, pp. 244-258.
- Katrovskiy A.P., Guba V.P. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii – protsess transformatsii i integratsii [Higher education in Russia - transformation and integration process]. VesnIk Paleskaga dzyarzhaўnaga unIversIteta. Seriya gramadskIkh I gumanItarnykh navuk, 2015, no.2, pp. 32-40.
- Mikhaylova T.V. Professionalnaya gotovnost studentov instituta sporta k trenerskoy deyatelnosti (metodologiya i tekhnologiya) [Professional competency of sport institute students to perform coaching activity (methodology and technology)]. Moscow, 2017, 180 p.
- Mikhaylova T.V., Guba V.P. Tvorcheskiy podkhod k podgotovke trenera v organizatsii sportivnoy deyatelnosti [Creative approach to coach training in sports activity organisation]. Izvestiya Smolenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2017, no. 2(38), pp. 320-326.
- Neverkovich S.D., Popova A.A. Sistema obrazovaniya v vuze fizicheskoy kultury kak sotsialny institut [Education system in physical culture university as a social institution]. Vestnik Adygeyskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya 3: Pedagogika i psikhologiya, 2013, no. 4(129), pp. 173-178.
- Slastenin V.A., Rudenko N.G. O sovremennykh podkhodakh k podgotovke pedagoga [Modern approaches to teacher training]. Pedagogika, 2011, no. 6, pp. 55.