Dr.Sc.Hist., Professor I.M. Kornilova1
PhD, Associate Professor T.I. Savinchenko1
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
The study gives an overview of the key historical period in the national physical education and sports sector progress (with MPEI taken for the case study) with an emphasis on the process missions. Operations of the MPEI Physical Education Department (PED) and its contribution in the national mass sports and GTO Complex implementation were analysed on the typical examples.
The practical experience accumulated by MPEI PED in 1952-1957 made it possible to bring new quality to the academic sport process. The MPEI PED athletic training system was one of the best among the non-sporting and non-medical universities of the USSR. The academic training conditions were significantly improved due to the persistent efforts of the MPEI PED management. Important steps were made at the same time to lay a uniform basis for advancement of the sport theory and practices in different sport disciplines. The article gives an analysis of comprehensive archive materials. The study data and analyses may be of high interest and practical importance both for the sport historians, sport progress analysts, and for developers of new physical education models and methods.
Keywords: physical education, physical culture, sport, physical education program, higher education institution, MINE, GTO.
- Zakirov T.R. Evolyutsiya pravovyih osnov organizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya studencheskoy molodezhi v Rossii vo vtoroy polovine XX v.: istoricheskiy aspekt [Evolution of legal foundations of organization of physical education of Russian students in the second half of the XX century: historical aspect]. Izvestiya Altayskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2009, no. 4-2, pp. 61 – 66.
- Kornilova I.M., Fomina A.S., Ruzanov S.A., Tarasova I.V. Ot Moskovskogo kommercheskogo instituta – k Institutu narodnogo hozyaystva im. G.V. Plehanova. Istochnikovedcheskiy analiz arhivnyih materialov po istorii vuza [From Moscow Commercial Institute - to G.V. Plekhanov Institute of National Economy. Source study of archival materials on the history of university]. Moscow: RUSAYNS publ., 2016, 100 p.
- Oleynikov I.F. Razvitie fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v vuzakh SSSR (1946 – 1968 gg.). Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Development of physical culture and sports in the universities of the USSR (1946 - 1968. PhD diss. abstract]. Moscow, 1970.
- Savinchenko T.I., Sokolov M.V. Formirovanie sistemyi grazhdanskih tsennostey studentov v ekonomicheskom vuze [Civic values system building in economy university students]. Mater. VIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. "Sovremennaya ekonomika: kontseptsii i modeli innovatsionnogo razvitiya" [Proc. VIII Internat. res.-pract. conf. "Modern Economy: Concepts and Models of Innovative Development"], 2016, pp. 61–64.
- TsGA Moskvy. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 528 [Moscow CSA. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 528].
- TsGA Moskvy. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 553 [Moscow CSA. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 553].
- TsGA Moskvy. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 571 [Moscow CSA. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 571].
- TsGA Moskvy. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 582 [Moscow CSA. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 582].
- TsGA Moskvy. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 686 [Moscow CSA. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 686].
- TsGA Moskvy. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 736 [Moscow CSA. F. R-489. Op. 1. D. 736].