Dr.Hab., Professor V.V. Ponomarev1
PhD, Associate Professor S.S. Sitnichuk2
1Reshetnev Siberian State Aerospace University, Omsk
2Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafyev, Krasnoyarsk
The study was designed to explore the preschoolers’ physical progress versus the climatic and geographic aspects of Siberia and Far North i.e. different aspects on the children’s physical activity and physical progress, with the optimal physical activity models being offered. Subject to the experiment were the 5-6 year-old preschoolers (n=150) from the cities of Krasnoyarsk, Ust-Ilimsk (Irkutsk region) and Norilsk split up into an Study Group and Reference Group. The Reference Group was trained as required by the standard program. The Study Group was trained under the experimental physical activity model. The experiment was performed in the period of 2015 to 2017. The proposed physical activity model was found beneficial for the physical and sporting activity and physical progress of preschoolers residing in Siberia and the Russian Far North.
Keywords: Siberia and Russian Far North, physical activity, preschoolers, physical culture, motor regimes.
- Arnst N.V., Ponomarev V.V. Dvigatelnaya podgotovlennost detey doshkolnogo vozrasta [Physical fitness of preschoolers]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 7, p. 101.
- Kudryavtsev V.T., Egorov B.B. Oslablenny rebenok: razvitie i ozdorovlenie [Debilitated child: development and recovery]. Moscow: ICESV RAE publ., 2003, 178 p.
- Lyamina G.M. Vospitanie detey v starshey gruppe detskogo sada. 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. [Training senior group children in kindergarten]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie publ., 1976, 239 p.
- Neyazov V.A. Dvigatelnaya aktivnost i sostoyanie zdorovya detey v usloviyakh Sibiri i Kraynego Severa [Motor activity and health of children in Siberia and the Far North]. Materialy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Fizicheskaya kultura i problemy zdorovya doshkolnikov» [Proc. res.-practical conference "Physical culture and health problems of preschoolers"]. Krasnoyarsk, 1990, pp. 89-94
- Runova M. Kharakteristika modeli optimalnogo dvigatelnogo rezhima [Characteristics of optimal motor mode model]. Doshkolnoe vospitanie. 1999. no. 11, pp. 34-39.