PhD, Associate Professor J.V. Korichko1
Associate Professor S.A. Davydova1
PhD, Associate Professor A.R. Galeev1
1Nizhnevartovsk State University, Nizhnevartovsk
The article explores the ways to encourage interest of female students to water aerobics promoted as a popular academic sport activity. It demonstrates the need for a high priority being given to aerobic exercises viewed as the efficient practice to energize, improve wellbeing and mood of trainees and secure optimal physical workloads for female students. In addition to the traditional elements, the sets of modern water exercises include special respiration practices and breathing-with-movement harmonizing practices.
The study data and analyses showed that the female students appreciate special water aerobic exercises associated with creative sets of water dancing practices. It should be noted that the proposed set of exercises is customizable to allow the coach spur interest of the students and facilitate the practices by duly individualized physical load design and management.
Keywords: water aerobics, sets of exercises, physical education, female students.
- Aleksandrova R.V. Issledovanie vliyaniya uprazhneniy na serdechno-sosudistuyu sistemu zhenshchin 18-35 let v usloviyakh glubokogo basseyna (rezultaty poiskovogo eksperimenta) [Study of effect of exercise on cardiovascular system of women aged 18-35 years in deep swimming pool (searching experiment results)]. Nauchnye issledovaniya i razrabotki v sporte: Vestnik aspirantury SPbGAFK im. P.F. Lesgafta [Scientific research and developments in sports: Bulletin of postgraduate courses in P.F. Lesgafta SPbSAPC], 1998, pp. 84-85.
- Galeeva O.B. Ozdorovitelnaya trenirovka zhenshchin 18-28 let, zanimayushchikhsya gidroaerobikoy. Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Fitness training for women aged 18-28 years, engaged in water aerobics. PhD diss. abstract]. Omsk, 1997, 24 p.
- Galeev A.R., Starchenko K.A. Primenenie sredstv akvaaerobiki na zanyatiyakh s zhenshchinami zrelogo vozrasta [Water aerobics classes for middle-aged women]. Mater. V Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem, posvyashchennoy 20-letiyu fakulteta fizicheskoy kultury i sporta Nizhnevartovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta "Perspektivnye napravleniya v oblasti fizicheskoy kultury, sporta i turizma" [Proc. V All-Rus. res.-pract. conf. with intern. participation, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of physical culture and sports faculty of Nizhnevartovsk State University "Perspective directions in physical culture, sports and tourism"], 2015, pp. 52-54.
- Kazyzaeva A.S., Galeeva O.B. Osobennosti zanyatiy akvaaerobikoy s razlichnym kontingentom. Ucheb. posobie [Water aerobics programs for different contingents of trainees. Study guide]. Omsk: SSUPC publ., 2012, 187 p.
- Korichko J.V. Organizatsonno-metodicheskie aspekty provedeniya zanyatiy po fizicheskoy kulture s elementami fitnesa so studentkami vuza [Procedural-methodical aspects of fitness-driven physical education lessons with female students]. Mater. V Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf "Traditsii i innovatsii v obrazovatelnom prostranstve Rossii, KhMAO-Yugry i NVGU" [Proc. V All-Rus. res.-pract. conf. "Traditions and innovations in educational space of Russia, KhMAR-Yugra and NVSU], 2016, pp. 10-12.
- Krasnikova O.S., Pashchenko L.G., Davydova S.A. Sravnitelny analiz fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti studentok v usloviyakh realizatsii svobodnogo vybora fizkulturno-sportivnoy spetsializatsii [Comparative analysis of physical fitness of female students during their free choosing of sports specialization]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 12, pp. 37-39.
- Lubysheva L.I. Fizicheskaya i sportivnaya kultura: soderzhanie, vzaimosvyaz i dissotsiatsiya [Physical and sports culture: content, interrelation and dissociation]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2002, no. 3, pp. 11-14.
- Polukhina T.G. Klassifikatsiya i tipologiya uprazhneniy v akvaaerobike kak osnova dlya razrabotki tekhnologii obucheniya. Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Classification and typology of water aerobics exercises as a basis for training technology development. PhD diss. abstr.]. Moscow, 2003, 23 p.