Dr.Hab., Associate Professor I.E. Konovalov1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor R.K. Bikmukhametov1
PhD, Associate Professor V.I. Volchkova1
PhD, Professor Y.V. Boltikov1
PhD, Associate Professor G.R. Danilova1
1Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, Kazan
The present study was designed to explore the potential opportunities for a wider inclusion of people with disabilities in the academic physical education and sports; consider a few problems covered by interviews of the relevant academic management personnel responsible for the projects of inclusion of people with disabilities; and perform a questionnaire survey of people with disabilities. The problems were addressed by a special program we designed to facilitate the people with disabilities inclusion in the academic physical education and sports activities. The program includes a variety of educational, socializing and sporting modules, with the communicative education module playing a role of the program core. The communicative education module was designed to help solve the problems identified by the prior survey; it was composed of the following sub-modules: physical fitness, mental fitness, competency-building and self-training sub-modules.
Keywords: people with disabilities, inclusion in academic physical education and sports, inclusive education program.
- Konovalov I.E., Osenkova D.I. Osobennosti formirovaniya gotovnosti lyudey s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya k obucheniyu v vysshem uchebnom zavedenii [Features of pre-university training of people with disabilities]. Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya, 2015, no. 13, pp. 14-17.
- Konovalov I.E., Osenkova D.I. Osobennosti formirovaniya sotsialnoy i psikhologicheskoy gotovnosti lyudey s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya k obucheniyu v vysshem uchebnom zavedenii [Features of pre-university social training and mental conditioning of people with disabilities]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorove, 2015, no. 3(54), pp. 54-58.
- Konovalov I.E., Osenkova D.I., Mugallimova N.N., Kolomytseva O.V. Dovuzovskaya podgotovka lyudey s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya kak vazhnoe uslovie formirovaniya ikh gotovnosti k obucheniyu v vysshem uchebnom zavedenii [Pre-university training of people with disabilities as key factor of their successful studies in higher education institution]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2015, no. 2. Available at: http://www.science-education.ru/129-22256
- Konovalov I.E. Formirovanie gotovnosti lits s otkloneniem sostoyaniya zdorovya k integratsii v obrazovatelnuyu sredu vuza fizkulturnoy napravlennosti [Training of people with disabilities for their integration into physical culture university educational environment]. Kazan, 2016, 114 p.
- Osenkova D.I., Konovalov I.E. Vyyavlenie osnovnykh riskov formirovaniya gotovnosti abiturientov s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya k obucheniyu v vysshem uchebnom zavedenii [Identification of main risks of pre-university training of applicants with disabilities]. Kazanskiy pedagogicheskiy zhurnal, 2015, no. 5, p. 2, pp. 362-366.