PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Titovsky
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
New Federal State Higher Education Standards (FSHES) regulating physical education system (approved in 2015) have offered new opportunities for the projects to implement new policies, programs and sport disciplines in line with the modern national higher education system development concept and strategies. Being governed by the new standards for the variable (elective) physical education course, a new billiards education and training module (hereinafter referred to as the Module) has been developed and piloted. The Module was designed to help students master, in a phased manner, a set of basic skills, elements and knowledge basics of modern billiards. The Module practices were designed to offer increasingly difficult technical elements for mastering.
A pilot project to implement the Module under the physical education curriculum of a university of economics was found beneficial as verified by the growing and sustainable interest of the students to the course, with particular high interest and progress demonstrated by the groups trained for the whole academic year. One more benefit of the course was the inclusive design of the training practices – customizable for every academic health groups.
Keywords: technical elements, game components, billiards education and training module, economy students, elective physical education course.
- Averyasov V.V. Sorevnovatelno orientirovannaya tekhnologiya organizatsii uchebnogo protsessa po distsipline «Fizicheskaya kultura» [Competition-centered technology of organization of physical education process]. Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. kongress "Natsionalnye programmy formirovaniya zdorovogo obraza zhizni": v 4 t. [Proc. Intern. res.-pract. congress "National healthy lifestyle formation programs": in 4 vol.]. RSUPESYT publ., 2014, pp. 7-12.
- Alaev M.V., Titovskiy A.V, Lavrinenko V.V. Klasterizatsiya metodicheskikh zadach uchebnoy distsipliny «Fizicheskaya kultura» v vysshem obrazovanii [Clustering of methodological tasks of physical education discipline in higher education]. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Fizicheskaya kultura. Sport, 2015, no. 3, pp. 3-10.
- Andryushchenko L.B. Monitoring fizicheskogo razvitiya studencheskoy molodezhi Volgogradskoy oblasti [Monitoring of physical development of students in the Volgograd Region]. Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo meditsinskogo universiteta, 2005, no. 2, pp. 31-34.
- Andryushchenko L.B., Averyasov V.V., Loseva I.V. Sorevnovatelno-orientirovannaya metodika organizatsii uchebnogo protsessa so studentami s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya [Competition-oriented methods of organizing educational process with students with disabilities]. Mater. Vseros. nauchno-metod. konf. "Strategiya razvitiya sportivno-massovoy raboty so studentami" [Proc. All-Rus. scie.-method. conf. "Strategy for development of mass sports events with students"], 2015, pp. 21-24.
- Andryushchenko L.B., Andryuschenko O.N. Kompetentnostno orientirovannaya rabochaya programma po distsipline «Fizicheskaya kultura» [Competency-oriented work program on "Physical Education"]. Mater. Vseros. nauchno-metod. konf. "Strategiya razvitiya sportivno-massovoy raboty so studentami" [Proc. All-Rus. scie.-method. conf. "Strategy for development of mass sports events with students"], 2015, pp. 24-30.
- Andryushchenko L.B., Orlan I.V., Loseva I.V. Sportizatsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya v sisteme obrazovaniya: Novye vektory razvitiya formirovaniya gotovnosti u studentov k razvitiyu fizicheskoy kultury i sporta kak dolgosrochny federalny innovatsionny proekt [Sportization of physical education in education system: New vectors for development of students' competency for development of physical culture and sports as long-term federal innovation project]. Nauchno-pedagogicheskie shkoly v sfere sporta i fizicheskogo vospitaniya. Mater. I Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem [Teacher's scholar schools in the field of sports and physical education. Proc. I All-Rus. res.-pract. conf. with intern. participation]. RSUPESYT publ., 2016, pp. 244-251.
- Andryushchenko L.B., Vitko S.Y. Globalnye tendentsii zdoroveformiruyushchego obraza zhizni v sisteme obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy [Global trends of health forming lifestyle in system of educational organizations]. Pedagogicheskiy opyt: teoriya, metodika, praktika, 2016, no. 4 (9), pp. 332-335.
- Kazantinova G.M., Andryushchenko L.B., Charova T.A. Zdorovy obraz zhizni v professionalnoy deyatelnosti spetsialista.Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov selskokhozyaystvennykh vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy, obuchayushchikhsya po distsipline «Fizicheskaya kultura» [Healthy way of life in the specialist's professional work. Study guide for students of agricultural universities, majoring in Physical Education]. Volgograd, 2009.
- Strategiya razvitiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2020 goda. Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 7 avgusta 2009 g. # 1101-r [Strategy of development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. RF Government Order, August 7, 2009 No. 1101-r].
- Titovskiy A.V., Gadzhiev D.M., Nutsalov N.N. Formirovanie sorevnovatelnykh kompetentsiy u studentov v protsesse organizatsii bilyardnykh turnirov [Forming students' competitive competences via billiards tournaments]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 9, pp. 39-41.